• Spa TSV 4.png
    Spa TSV 4.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Spa-Rific Nano Etched Hardened Glass 2 Piece Mani-Pedi Set
Item Number: 738054
QVC Price £30.00
Todays Special Value Price £19.98
P&P £2.95

Indulge in a little TLC for your nails and feet with this pair of manicure and pedicure files from Spa-Rific. Designed to work with natural and artificial nails, the small manicure file will polish and shine your nails to perfection as well as helping to shape, seal, and eliminate nicks and tears, while the pedicure file is perfect for exfoliating hardened skin and calluses on the foot and heel. Not only will these incredible nano laser-etched surfaces last for years to come, but they are simple to sanitise and can be used wet and dry.
File them under "long-lasting" - the nano laser-etched hardened glass filing surfaces won't wear down and, if cared for properly, these files can last a lifetime. They also come with protective covers to help ensure that you can enjoy many years of mani/pedi perfection.
Large, oval-shaped pedicure file - the convenient pedicure file boasts an oval design making it easy to grip and manoeuvre as you pumice your pads to perfection.
Cleans nails, cutens cuticles - the smart manicure file offers a pointed tip at its other end making it easy to clean your nails and maintain your cuticles all with the one tool.
Find your perfect style - looking for manicure and pedicure files that will fit your beauty bag style? We've got you covered. This fantastic duo is available in a choice of five fun and vivid designs so you're sure to find one that fits with your oeuvre.
Contains:
  • 1 x manicure file - 11.4cm (4.5")
  • 1 x pedicure file - 15.2cm (6")

Colour options:

• Blue Ombre
  • Floral
  • Geometric Tile
  • Pink Ombre
  • Tye Dye

Looking after your files:

• Rinse files under hot running water and use a soft brush with soap or antibacterial disinfectant to clean
  • The laser-etched surface will never wear out
  • The files are made of hardened glass but can break if mishandled, so always store in their protective case or in a safe place when not in use
  • With proper care, these files can last a lifetime
All measurements are approximate

I've never seen the BA for this brand before but she speaks like she had new teeth put in about a half hour ago so she's not quite used to them yet.
It's quite annoying.
A few QVC presenters have new teeth. Although they don't impede their talking, their choppers are now so big, so refrigerator white. Anne Dawson is one of them and there are two other women whose names I'm not sure of. (One with very long hair extensions - Kramer, I believe and the other is called Katie something.) Have a look next time they're on!

A few QVC presenters have new teeth. Although they don't impede their talking, their choppers are now so big, so refrigerator white. Anne Dawson is one of them and there are two other women whose names I'm not sure of. (One with very long hair extensions - Kramer, I believe and the other is called Katie something.) Have a look next time they're on!
Katie used to get a lot of criticism about her teeth and also Anne Dawson.

Latest posts

Back