QVC presenters when they were 17 years old.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do you think that was the last time Jilly tried a different hairstyle ?

I see Glen is looking very on trend there with his button-down shirt collar - and still wearing colours that don't flatter! Kathy T & Pipa look sweet, as does Jilly really - and what about Dale..!!!

Thought you'd like a laugh so here are the pictures of various QVC presenters (Minus Claire Sutton & Jill Franks) when they were 17 years old. http://blogs.qvcuk.com/qgossip/2010/09/look-at-our-presenters-when-they-were-17.html

Wow, Kathy, Jilly and even Debbie looked smoking hot. Sadly, I probably could have fallen in love with a 17 old Simon Biaggi, even though I find the 2010 version frightening and offputting.

Alison Keenan looks exactly like Susan Tully(Shell) from Eastenders, poor thing.http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44408000/jpg/_44408284_susan_tully.jpg

I wonder why Chunters didn't submit one??,maybe she was going through one of her fat stages then. Ahhh vanity, thy name is Catherine.:grin: I can't imagine her being hideous though. Alison Young probably didn't submit one coz she had all that disfiguring acne she always bangs on about.

Not sure why Sutton wouldn't step up to the plate, but can understand why Franks wouldn't.

Last edited:
Nearly choked on my tea at GC. Looked as ridiculous then as he does now. Debbie F has barely changed at all. And Dale was quite the stunner IMO:tongue:

These pics are great, where's Julian tho. Doesn't Dale look like a cocky so and so. I would love to see lots of shopping telly members pics of them at 17. (Graham start the ball rolling LOL)

I would love to see lots of shopping telly members pics of them at 17. (Graham start the ball rolling LOL)[/QUOTE]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:wait:. Craig Rowe was still a grinning idiot even when he was 17. And how :giggle: is Glen Campbell's photo!

Anyone think that Debbie Flint looks a bit like a Page Three girl from the 80's?

Not sure why Sutton wouldn't step up to the plate, but can understand why Franks wouldn't.

You can't see a picture of JF at 17 years old: photography hadn't been invented then.

You'd have to go look at some Neolithic cave paintings or summat :cheeky:

That's a very flattering photo JR has picked to show.

Not like the video clip I caught this morning where they showed her at the start of QVC, with some chap I didn't know, where she was sporting a very frizzy mullet cut......very Kevin Keegan!

That's a very flattering photo JR has picked to show.

Not like the video clip I caught this morning where they showed her at the start of QVC, with some chap I didn't know, where she was sporting a very frizzy mullet cut......very Kevin Keegan!

How young does Julian Ballantyne look in that clip.

Do you think that was the last time Jilly tried a different hairstyle ?

Nope, its the same hairstyle. Look carefully: no brush applied :tongue:

As for Glen Campbell, he looks exactly like Colonel Abrahms (80's artists, Trapped). See here: http://www.myspace.com/colonelabramsrecords

And for those suggesting a members photo at that age, I just found my passport photo at age 17. Lets just say my current passport photo is rather good. :cheeky:

Jilly looks good. Wonder why smarmy didn't put one up of himself. Oh no silly me I forgot he was beamed here from planet bozo or maybe Hectors House the way he moves his arms about.

Latest posts

Back