QVC presenters when they were 17 years old.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LOL Love the comments, very apt.
I for one would love to see what AY looked like seeing as she was a beautician, maybe she had train tracks on her teeth as well as acne, and I'd even go so far as to say I'm curious about JF, could she have been Billy Bunter?. Was Claire bald?.
Maybe the reason they don't put pictures on the blog page is because they can't take the fact that they now look as rough as sandpaper.

These pics are great, where's Julian tho. Doesn't Dale look like a cocky so and so. I would love to see lots of shopping telly members pics of them at 17. (Graham start the ball rolling LOL)

Dale still looks like a smug cocky "so and so" and thats because he is.Smarmy and disingenuous are words I'd use for him and his female counterpart JR.

I have just read the blog comments and the one that gets me is "whereas Julia hasn't changed or aged in the slightest". Er .....does this person need to go to specsavers!!

I have just read the blog comments and the one that gets me is "whereas Julia hasn't changed or aged in the slightest". Er .....does this person need to go to specsavers!!

I'd recommend the Joan Rivers reading glasses collection: they come in 3256 funky colours and in an emergency can be used to bait badgers.

Buy them all and try them at home under the 30 day money back guarantee. This is our promise that we will close your account when you try to return the glasses you don't want...

:cheeky:

If you look very carefully on JRs dancing picture, underneath that dress she's wearing black leggings and black toe post sandals.
Honest.
:wink:

Latest posts

Back