Qvc - thieves

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have sent back two seperate parcels of the same type (i.e both make-up) at the same time before now and one item is refunded almost straight away and the other takes an age. If your 21 days aren't up yet I would sit tight and wait, it will more than likely appear back on your account soon. Good luck.

Worry not! Have had the same experience a couple of times, the money will no doubt be credited on the 21st day or thereabouts, think they like to hang on to our dosh as long as poss sometimes, bet they make a packet in interest on our cash. :mysmilie_503:

What a palaver. I find the customer service from Amazon UK is second to none, might be a good idea for QVC to get some training from them :taphead:

So although all 3 items were together, they've only received 2, ie one has been stolen?
If that's what they're saying, it might be best to try to claim with the post office, as it was insured.

I maybe wrong but wouldn't have thought a claim against the RM would be possible as they have delivered. If the parcel was sent special delivery then QVC would have signed for on reciept.

I've had the same problem in the past when I wrongly returned multiple items in one parcel, including jewellery which QVC said they hadn't recieved and took an age to be credited to my account.

I have had this issue a couple of times and always stand my ground: when they start talking about claiming from Royal Mail, I tell them quite calmly that would be fraud, as RM clearly did deliver the item! I had an email from QVC stating that they would not take responsibility if more than one item is placed in one package: like you I always put the individual labels on the packages and address generally on the outside, then send special delivery. I again stood my ground and asked them what law was I breaking by returning several items at once and asked them-are you stating that you either can't trust your staff with returns or that they are incapable of processing the items once they come out of an outer bag! They have always backed down and I have always got my money back so don't panic yet! The trouble is with jewellery it's not covered by standard first class post no matter what it's worth, so I will usually try to return something else when I send jewellary back special delivery to help cover the SD costs.

Just wait for some more time ,because 2 weeks back i had sent a jewellery and they refunded after 19 days ,but after that when i sent a make up ,i got refund within 2 days ,so i think jewellery take s a while .

Does look like even though they quote, jewellery often comes sooner :wait: but fail to mention it takes longer to credit any returns. :confused:

QVC - thieves

What a palaver. I find the customer service from Amazon UK is second to none, might be a good idea for QVC to get some training from them :taphead:

I was just about to post about this but you have all beaten me to it.

I could not agree more EM, I love Amazon and buy as often as I can from them. no probs at all, fast delivery and such easy returns, usually by courier next day and credited to your account in 2/3 days.

I returned 2 bobbi brown items to QVC, same day, same post, separate envelopes with the correct stickers. One was the bone shadow, which was refunded, but the other was a set which I just put into an envelope and did not use the box it came in to save postage. It was never posted as returned so after 21 days rang CS and they said they would send out the claim form.

Today, surprise suprise, it has magically turned up and they are processing a refund.

I bought the Dennis Basso TSV in the brown and changed my mind and decided I would prefer the black and rang CS to arrange it, they were very helpful and have reserved a black coat and sent courier next day to collect. that was last Monday. still no sign of it having been received and I am coatless. What kind of micky mouse company are they running? They are the WORST of any online company I have ever dealt with!

I am so angry, i returned three items to qvc last week all individually wrapped with invoices and stickers attached inside one special delivery envelope, they have received the 2 cheap pieces of makeup back, but funnilly the 50 quid ring they havent got!!!

i am fuming!!

Cheap? I must have been somewhere else that day.....:cheeky:

Latest posts

Back