QVC told me...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That glitter is actually called 'Fairy Dust' and must be liberally sprinkled over whichever presenter is accompanying Jennieieieieieieieieieieiieieeeeeefffer Kirk.

That I must buy the latest beauty TSV, because I can divide it up into 15 presents, whereupon it becomes sooooooooooooooo economical!

... that an exquisite, and maybe even rare, gemstone is so lovely, it's worth setting in 9ct gold.

Crisp White Shirt and Jeans

That every time they suggest and outfit to make jewellery its always a "crisp white shirt and jeans" if i hear it ONE more time i will kick the tv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That a vastly expensive beaded floaty garment will look great thrown over a swimsuit if I don't have any actual parties to go to.

... that the previous wonder cream has suddenly become just a temporary effect and that I must absolutely keep buying the cream to keep it up. (I guess that's why my face is a prune and not a plum!)

that I must have a miniscule handbag for the essentials, which I can then put into a larger handbag (also purchased from QVC)

it has also taught me that, when it comes to clothes, whatever colouring/size I am, if everything else has sold out, it's worth me ordering whatever is left because it is "very forgiving"

Latest posts

Back