QVC website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WildRose

Registered Shopper
I like looking through their product pages on the internet, especially for the jewellery or beauty products. But quite often, for a while now, when I am on the lets say jewellery clearance overview page showing me what they have available, and you click on an item to get individual product info - I just get navgated back to their main page rather then the product info.
This seems to happen more and more lately. Its getting to the stage where I have 2 taps open so I can put the product no into the search bar on the other tap rather then just click on the item to have it come up - IYKWIM
Small I know, but its really irritating me. It is just me?

I like looking through their product pages on the internet, especially for the jewellery or beauty products. But quite often, for a while now, when I am on the lets say jewellery clearance overview page showing me what they have available, and you click on an item to get individual product info - I just get navgated back to their main page rather then the product info.
This seems to happen more and more lately. Its getting to the stage where I have 2 taps open so I can put the product no into the search bar on the other tap rather then just click on the item to have it come up - IYKWIM
Small I know, but its really irritating me. It is just me?

No you are not alone. I have had it happen to me a few times lately.

I have experienced that as well and someone told me that it has to do with software/coding and that someone has made an error in the code that makes it go to the main page rather than go to the page with the product information. It's irritating and I wish that QVC's technical team would fix it.

Latest posts

Back