QVC's model "Joy" on "Hotter Than My Daughter"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Holliser(sp), the US store size 8 is a large!!!!!:down::down:
Zara don't do over a size 12 I believe and its small fitting too.:down:

Don't get me started on Zara...terrible shop! When I'd sucessfully got down to a size 12 I went down to zara as I'd heard such good things about them, and was horrified. The sizing was all over the place, and it was a real struggle to find anything I fit into comfortably, and the clothes were over priced and badly made too!

I've always believed plus size to start at 16, because most high street fashion chains only go up to a 14, but if 12's now a plus size then heaven bliddy help us that's all I can say!

Coming in a bit late as usual but just watched Hotter than my Daughter on Iplayer and I thought Joy came over really well. Her daughter is absolutely stunning! Mind you, I wasn't too impressed with Joy's makeover.

Did anybody watch "Hotter Than My Daughter" on BBC3 at 8:30pm yesterday?? QVC's "plus size" model Joy was on there (with her daughter) - it was quite the eye opener!! I will never think of puppies in the same way again :doh:

All power to her though, she is beautiful and looks incredible for her age.

How old is Joy?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that everyone looks worse on that programme, after the 'makeovers'.
I also find it sad that there are mothers out there who are willing to boast on TV that they are 'hotter than their daughter'. What must that do to the girl's self esteem ( speaking as someone who had a good looking but incredibly vain mother herself } ?

I just watched it while I munched my lunchtime sarnie. I thought both Joy and her daughter looked better before the makeover!

That's what I thought! Especially Joy's hair, it was horrible and her usual style much better; it made her look older. I did think the blue dress was quite nice.

Loved watching it on i-player joy came across as a really nice person and I noticed she uses grip-to-me hangers! Can't imagine she has much QVC fashion in her wardrobe though!

Latest posts

Back