QVC's worst scandal

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The above link also has a link to an interesting article about THE CROWN in the Daily Mail.

Best of luck reading it with the forum jumping up and down every few seconds.

The above link also has a link to an interesting article about THE CROWN in the Daily Mail.

Best of luck reading it with the forum jumping up and down every few seconds.

I'd like to read the article, however I cannot see the link. I noticed this site now has a green-coloured interface so maybe there have been a few tweaks.

Crumbs this websites a bit rickity
Jumping everywhere
I couldn’t sign in for a few days
Lol this thread is making me howl :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

Does anyone remember the magnetic brooch where the (cheaply-glued-on) magnet fell off the back live on air? The guest tried to fudge some silly excuse when in fact she knew perfectly well what had happened and Julia Roberts had to admit that the magnetic had fallen off. This made her look somewhat foolish, and perhaps, the guest even more so, but showed to highlight the cheap tat they purvey.

So far I'm inclined to rank the top 3 scandals as follows:

1) Princess Diana imitation ring - selling that the day before her funeral. Not a very nice thing to do at all.
2) Crowngate - because of the dishonesty and possible effects it may have had on a charity Q claim to support.
3) Green Seasons 1 and 2 - leaving people without Christmas din-dins, and touting goodness knows what old tat from goodness knows where as quality, when the company had been sanctioned breaches of hygiene regulations.

Another potential one for the list could be how two much-liked, longstanding presenters suddenly departed in an aura of mystery and a shroud of secrecy.

Latest posts

Back