Ralph's floaters!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rozzy

Registered Shopper
Was watching a recorded Honora hour with Ralph and CH. At one stage he referred to the invisible string pearl necklace as "floaters", then they both had a fit of the giggles and Ralph said he had no idea that it meant something different over here but apparently the cameraman had gesticulated to him, also laughing away:sun: It was a funny moment and I thought quite appropriate that it was Catherine presenting with him:sun:

Way back in the early days of Honora they did the invisible wire necklaces, I have two. Ralph used to call them and so did QVC floating.

Well Catherine the trained expert:mysmilie_507:

Now which one is best??????:mysmilie_506:

He wasn't describing chocolate pearls by any chance, was he? Just curious...

I bought one of Ralph's floaters in pistachio a few years but the pearls didn't float for long, two of them came unstuck from the nylon wire so the whole effect was ruined.

Put me off Honora.

I bought one of Ralph's floaters in pistachio a few years but the pearls didn't float for long, two of them came unstuck from the nylon wire so the whole effect was ruined.

Put me off Honora.

It does happen sometimes, I just stick mine back with a drop of glue. Still wear mine as I love them

Put me off Honora.

What HAD he been eating? :wonder:

Latest posts

Back