Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Tower Airfryer Microwave. It overcooked the lamb, but Gollum enjoyed it. It undercooked the chicken, Gollum didn't try it. The baguettes looked revolting.

Gollum started laughing......Chef Joe: 'Let's try something else'..........Gollum: (still laughing) 'Do you really want to?'

No wonder it was really busy on phone/web

The jobshows on...........

The bald fella says "So onto earnings how much can people expect to earn?" the guest bodyswerves the question like a true politican by saying "x % x % x % of......." so thats that folks we are still no clearer on that matter.

One of the positives apparently is to meet new friends through employment, for fu.............anyway IW cut of the bull and just tell us the FACTS as my friends at work dont pay my bills.

They keep also saying work flexi hours wey hey..............funnily enough they havent mentioned HOW many hours work will be guarenteed though! FREE training to all, do us a favour the training isnt FREE at all, the training is to get as much out of the employee as possible, which is ok with me, but again cut the bull talk out eh!!!

No wonder some folk dont even try and get a job when they are faced with this sort of bull before a balls kicked.

it's actually quite a amusing dynamic as it is natural for the presenter to try and give out as much info based on half truths as possible (eg how much can you earn)... but the guest to do the opposite as it is in his interests to not quantify anything that can be used against him later.

The infobox graphic for the body shop had (in small, hard to read courier) "Earn 20-30%* commission" but the * was nowhere to be found...naughty IW.

It's an interesting show. I wonder if the job centre plus force people to attend as part of their 'actively seeking' activities. The companies could then screen a captive audience, knowing that the poor buggers have no chance of refusing any job offers made to them without losing their benefits, and the employers get a very cheap way of sourcing low skilled, low paid zero hour contract workers. Cynical..?

Craftalot, spot on my friend!

Its cheap labour, get poor folks with no self confidence, get them in for a trial, pay them peanuts, give them very minimal rights, you all know where its going.

And hey ho the government have ticked yet more meanignless boxes and make up more stats to make them look the part!

Bonded leather, also called reconstituted leather or blended leather, is a term used for a manufactured upholstery material including animal hide. It is made as a layered structure of a fiber or paper backer, a pulp made from shredded leather, and a polyurethane coating which is embossed with a leather-like texture.

The above is stolen from Google................

Jees I cant believe the bald fella and his co host can have a straight face selling a bonded leather chair for £500................£500 Seriously I dont know how they do it, the general public being used as cash cows, I just hope people do some homework, yet the bald fella says it should be four figures, unreal beyond words...........really really sad.

Idealworld suppose to be selling a go tablet thing, BUT no rick hay has to be on selling that awful vibrapower.

for any bid aficionados... please go over to tjc

why you ask?

well you will see the return to tv of ex bid legend... NICOLA GEORGE.

Just got home and switched on.Blimey long time no see.She was flipping boring then and not changed much . She's selling that oil for all she's worth .......but no thanks.
Pete's pushing the bounds of decency on I W.Tut tut

Ye gods, tis she. Goes some way to prove the point that ex Bid presenters never die - they all rise, phoenix-like, from the cheap plastic rubble of that channel to shill again.

She went to Australia when she left Bid and someone on here posted a link some time ago. Not sure if it's still available on youtube, but search for lola la rouge - you'll be in for a treat. :mysmilie_17:

Ye gods, tis she. Goes some way to prove the point that ex Bid presenters never die - they all rise, phoenix-like, from the cheap plastic rubble of that channel to shill again.

she said it was her first shift so she was given special deals..... i'm sure they were at the usual price.

for any bid aficionados... please go over to tjc

why you ask?

well you will see the return to tv of ex bid legend... NICOLA GEORGE.

I just knew MY LOLA would return to me.

Yer now :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Enough of the pessimism already. Now, I have two important things to announce so please all pay attention : -

1. Nanty has just said of Item Number 379229 Bosch BGS5PET3GB Power Animal Bagless Cylinder Pet Vacuum at £149.99 & £5.99 P&P direct quote, word for word, 'Our Head Home Buyer, David, has said "that's it Shaun and the Team, if it goes tonight that is it". Unfortunately it is very, very unlikely to EVER come back'

2. De Knees is selling Mozzy at 8.00pm. Dunno if Tom Pepper is on too but don't miss it, alright?

Thanks everyone :mysmilie_59:

Further to this post from 15 August 2016.

This Bosch Vacuum Cleaner is on sale again today for the same price (in fact it's never NOT been on sale since it first appeared). And as it's the POTD you even get 50 free Microfibre Cloths.

It would be easy to think Ideal World are liars. But how long will they keep getting away with it? :mysmilie_59:

http://www.idealworld.tv/384681?icn=Bosch-Vacuum-Pick-of-the-Day-main-banner-1&ici=Main_Banner_1

The Tower Airfryer Microwave. It overcooked the lamb, but Gollum enjoyed it. It undercooked the chicken, Gollum didn't try it. The baguettes looked revolting.

Gollum started laughing......Chef Joe: 'Let's try something else'..........Gollum: (still laughing) 'Do you really want to?'

No wonder it was really busy on phone/web

The other day Gollum was on selling, I think, the cheap tatty bonded leather armchair. He was acting really smug and said "the lines are really busy, and why wouldn't they?" Implying that the rest of the world has worked out that this is brilliant, so you must buy one too. Prat...

I just knew MY LOLA would return to me.

Yer now :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 12524

I hoped that this news was just a rumour and that this couldn't possibly be true. However I have just come home from the dreaded shops (a deeply pleasant experience actually) and turned on my television and switched on TJC. I now know that it is true... Shall we run a sweepstake to work out the next ex-Bidder to crawl back. My money's on the charismatic Guy Keane.

Latest posts

Back