Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The drone was going to sell out in that hour, then they said by midnight it will definitely be gone......................guess whats showing this morning on IW !

Oh and still not showing on the famous London store's website :mysmilie_11:

Drone guy on again last night. Seems appropriate that he shills drones, when he drones on and on.

Best bit was him declaring "this isn't being filmed on tv cameras costing thousands of pounds, this is being filmed on a drone costing less than £140"

As they showed this blurry, jerky mess of footage that could hardly keep somebody in shot. Wow, sure glad you pointed out it wasn't a tv camera you shouty little berk or I'd never have guessed.

And why was DP running around after him like a super camp Larry Grayson? It looked bizarre, him running around like an 8 year old girl.

I think it's all staged to take your eye off the drone and onto DP in case the drone malfunctions

How can anybody at IW think it was a good idea to employ Jeremy Edwards? Still spluttering his way through presentations.....you can almost hear the cogs whirring in his head as he thinks of his next sentence I feel sorry for him, as he is learning live on air that shullbitting takes a certain kind of person to pull it off.

Drone guy on again last night. Seems appropriate that he shills drones, when he drones on and on.

Best bit was him declaring "this isn't being filmed on tv cameras costing thousands of pounds, this is being filmed on a drone costing less than £140"

As they showed this blurry, jerky mess of footage that could hardly keep somebody in shot. Wow, sure glad you pointed out it wasn't a tv camera you shouty little berk or I'd never have guessed.

And why was DP running around after him like a super camp Larry Grayson? It looked bizarre, him running around like an 8 year old girl.

Nothing new to see Simon running around after that poxy drone. The last time it was on at Easter, he was running around after it wearing a pair of pink rabbit ears shouting "it's flying, it's flying".
Watching him and that irritating Richard Mire last night, he was saying it will probably sell out this hour. Well, what do you know, it's on air again this morning. No surprise there then.

This morning the presenter is Jeremy Edwards, a new presenter to me. He's on with Mire, and is just as excitable as Mire and Simon. He should fit right in.

To call that Viper drone, a professional drone is a complete joke! Mire just said Ideal is famous for the Viper, infamous is more accurate if you read the reviews on youtube.

I wish they would stop calling that motorised camera mount a gimbal, a gimbal it ain't!!!! And the so called HD video is nothing short of laughable!

Hang on, last night they were going to sell out , check out your baskets, just now at 10.30 they have sold 50% , are they allowed to be lying through there teeth like that

£800, £900, £1000
£800, £900, £1000
£800, £900, £1000
£800, £900, £1000
£800, £900, £1000
£800, £900, £1000
£800, £900, £1000
£800, £900, £1000
£800, £900, £1000
£800, £900, £1000
£800, £900, £1000

How many times does the failed Dragons Den chap keep mentioning £800, £900, £1000

Hi everyone.

At 12:00pm today we have Sally ‘Ellie May Clampett’ Jacks and Even Lower Rent Anthea Turner Wannabe Jane Mitchell shilling ‘Jane Plan’.

Now obviously I might be jumping the gun a bit here as the ‘Show’ hasn’t even started but what chance that Ellie May will scream, with claws drawn, about how much she loves Jane Plan, for the 129th time.

Does she not think that people might wonder ‘if it’s that good how come you keep having to constantly diet and hide your Cellulite with Proskins?’ :mysmilie_59: *

* And the same can be said for Vibrapower, BikeBox, 100 Different Low Fat Cookers, Total Crunch, AquaTube, Body Train etc etc.

Please answer me this guys. If after using all this carp for donkeys years then come Ideal World’s average Goon still only looks marginally fitter than Rick Hay?

0F2ECF3D-80C4-4926-A618-2B7744A87FD9.jpg

I'm convinced that if you had a photo of that loudmouthed foghorn of a woman from Christmas 2017 and one from yesterday, you'd see no difference at all in her body shape. She still resembles Dr Robotnik from Sonic.

So at 6.00pm we have an hour of Blue Magic with Dirty Peter and Bo Selecta Looky Likey, Simon Iles.

Of course this new ‘Deal’ currently has zero reviews. However, pretty much the same ‘Deal’ has been previously offered (save the inclusion of an extra empty 1 Litre Trigger Bottle).

You can see below that the reviews of that ‘Deal’ are a mixed bag.

I’m a bit surprised that a product that has sold ‘in the thousands’ has only received 22 reviews? (and many of them slate it) :my-smilie_59:

https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/product-402042

https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/blue-magic-mega-cleaning-kit-2x-1-litre-concentrate-plus-3x-empty-trigger-spray-bottles-and-2x-measuring-cups-449006

Interestingly the reviews on Amazon give 31% ‘5 Stars’ and 35% ’1 Star’ - Perhaps reaffirming the mixed bag of reviews on Ideal World - I’m sticking to Cif and Flash.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cleaning-Solution-Bottles-Bottle-Nozzle/product-reviews/B009L1CSNQ

3CBDF36E-1645-4ECE-BB71-5DE59962F24B.jpegDC3C3F7E-CF35-4C26-8AAE-71812B5B6C0E.jpg

So at 6.00pm we have an hour of Blue Magic with Dirty Peter and Bo Selecta Looky Likey, Simon Iles.

Of course this new ‘Deal’ currently has zero reviews. However, pretty much the same ‘Deal’ has been previously offered (save the inclusion of an extra empty 1 Litre Trigger Bottle).

I’m a bit surprised that a product that has sold ‘in the thousands’ has only received 22 reviews? (and many of them slate it) :my-smilie_59:

https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/blue-magic-mega-cleaning-kit-2x-1-litre-concentrate-plus-3x-empty-trigger-spray-bottles-and-2x-measuring-cups-449006

Interestingly the reviews on Amazon give 31% ‘5 Stars’ and 35% ’1 Star’ - Perhaps reaffirming the mixed bag of reviews on Ideal World - I’m sticking to Cif and Flash.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cleaning-Solution-Bottles-Bottle-Nozzle/product-reviews/B009L1CSNQ

View attachment 15595View attachment 15596

I used to think that Simon Iles and Mike Saint were the same person... though to be fair Mr Saint is infinitely more annoying.

While watching a demo of Blue Magic yesterday, there was a mixer tap that was said to be covered with lime scale. Well, the so called lime scale looked more like toothpaste which had been spread all over the tap, with varying degrees of thickness. I've been around a long time, and I've never seen lime scale on the outside of a tap like that. And what do you know, once sprayed with Blue Magic, the lime scale disappeared. Magic indeed!

Call me a cynic, but I just can't believe that that watered down p*%s would work anywhere near that well. I would love to see that same stuff sprayed onto the inside of a furred up kettle. That would be the real test!

While watching a demo of Blue Magic yesterday, there was a mixer tap that was said to be covered with lime scale. Well, the so called lime scale looked more like toothpaste which had been spread all over the tap, with varying degrees of thickness. I've been around a long time, and I've never seen lime scale on the outside of a tap like that. And what do you know, once sprayed with Blue Magic, the lime scale disappeared. Magic indeed!

Call me a cynic, but I just can't believe that that watered down p*%s would work anywhere near that well. I would love to see that same stuff sprayed onto the inside of a furred up kettle. That would be the real test!

there in, lies the trick of selly telly... they will never use a demo that would imply that remote effort is needed. on a deeper level they are not selling the product on it's cleaning ability... but on ''it practically falls off without having to use any elbow grease''

if it works with a bit of effort, they are not interested in selling it. they would rather sell something that doesn't work, but rig the demo to make it look easy.

They'll often throw in the little disclaimer line of "of course, if it's something that has been there a while, you might need to use this more than once"

The demo's they do are so misleading, it really winds me up.

View attachment 15595View attachment 15596

It's funny you mention Cif and Flash - my late mum used to fall for all the new cleaning stuff that used to come out, convinced she needed every one. Then she realised that she didn't need a cupboard full of products, that Cif and Flash spray did most jobs. I use own brand Cif, costs about 60p a bottle, my sink came up sparkling the other day.

Hi everyone.

At 12:00pm today we have Sally ‘Ellie May Clampett’ Jacks and Even Lower Rent Anthea Turner Wannabe Jane Mitchell shilling ‘Jane Plan’.

Now obviously I might be jumping the gun a bit here as the ‘Show’ hasn’t even started but what chance that Ellie May will scream, with claws drawn, about how much she loves Jane Plan, for the 129th time.

Does she not think that people might wonder ‘if it’s that good how come you keep having to constantly diet and hide your Cellulite with Proskins?’ :mysmilie_59: *

* And the same can be said for Vibrapower, BikeBox, 100 Different Low Fat Cookers, Total Crunch, AquaTube, Body Train etc etc.

Please answer me this guys. If after using all this carp for donkeys years then come Ideal World’s average Goon still only looks marginally fitter than Rick Hay?

View attachment 15593

It is the same with Dirty Peter, atill goining on about his poor fitness - he has been flogging fitness stuff and health cookers for years, why isn't he super fit and healthy ad he always claims they are so amazing?

During yesterday's 8pm watch show, ol' Shaun "Nan Nanty-Nan" Ryan claimed that collectors were "on the phones", and this got me wondering if he could legally make such a claim without substantiated evidence. Or has it been proven that statements like that are permissible?

During yesterday's 8pm watch show, ol' Shaun "Nan Nanty-Nan" Ryan claimed that collectors were "on the phones", and this got me wondering if he could legally make such a claim without substantiated evidence. Or has it been proven that statements like that are permissible?

Ah yes PP, but what is Nanty’s definition of a collector? I own 4 Watches although none of them are any of the Luxurious Luxury Deluxe High End Horology brands on sale at Ideal World. I wonder if he’d class me as a collector?

I do so struggle to believe much of what Nanty says although I would believe him if he said he dyes his silly Ginger Beard :mysmilie_12:

80872AC4-42F2-4E7E-B7D9-804CA2C3B25B.jpg

Latest posts

Back