Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nanty in full on nanty mode last night, on yet another repeat showing of the energizer "check out your baskets now" phone

"I'm not being funny....I'm gonna be honest with you now (why, are you sometimes dishonest?)…...this phone has really impressed me....I'm worried you'll miss out" etc etc

Ending with him and Vol au vent both saying how utterly impressed they are with the phone. So let's see you both throw your phones in the bin and order this one then lads :)

And did you see that ancient tiny Samsung they kept dragging out for comparisons? Must have been a 6-7 year old model at least :/

Foghorn bought one its american military shock proof you know and guess what foghorn dropped her phone so this one miraculously came along well well would you believe it.

Oh and here is yet another live show with the same phone that they all keep claiming is about to sell out.

While I was at it, I googled military grade shock proof cases. Interesting reading, with such articles claiming "is military grade the biggest lie in phone cases". It seems that there isn't really any properly strict testing criteria for such claims. What a surprise!

Hold on!!! They are in complete melt down.....buy buy buy

edit: oh wow...biggest deception I have ever heard just came out of Reg Varneys mouth "this phone is newer than the latest iPhone......this phone is younger that the latest iPhone" talk about purposely being a sneaky asre! Technically true, but we all know he is implying it is a better phone.

Wish we could have a look at their own phones volovont claims he is a skinflint so lets see your phone mate

I wonder if they've moved Joe because of his food hygiene standards or lack of them? I'm sure I saw Joe recently touch the handle of an appliance immediately after handling raw meat which of course is something you shouldn't do, or at least never do without washing your hands then cleaning the appliance. His lack of hand washing when seen on-camera was most concerning (this happened at least when I was watching); I know it's a sales demonstration first and foremost but at least they should show good practice as a matter of courtesy if nothing else.

And if they gave staff the food to eat afterwards... :puke:

The good news is that I doubt the Crew get much chance to eat any of the food that this ‘Chef’ cooks :mysmilie_59:

C978999E-90A9-4D30-B66B-9E8C8462468F.jpg

Nanty in full on nanty mode last night, on yet another repeat showing of the energizer "check out your baskets now" phone

"I'm not being funny....I'm gonna be honest with you now (why, are you sometimes dishonest?)…...this phone has really impressed me....I'm worried you'll miss out" etc etc

Ending with him and Vol au vent both saying how utterly impressed they are with the phone. So let's see you both throw your phones in the bin and order this one then lads :)

And did you see that ancient tiny Samsung they kept dragging out for comparisons? Must have been a 6-7 year old model at least :/

Retro, I believe him when he says "he's not being funny". He never makes me laugh... (cry with despair possibly!). Not sure about the bit about him being "honest", when is he going to start that I wonder?

De he mention ‘Me Mam’?

‘Me Mam, who I love and is 136, forgets to charge her phone so it’s perfect’
‘Me Mam, who I love and is 136, forgets she has a charger to charge her phone so it’s perfect’
‘Me Mam, who I love and is 136, forgets she has a phone so it’s perfect’
‘Me Mam, who I love and is 136, forgets to phone me because she forgets she has a phone’ *

* Well that’s what ‘Me Mam’ tells Nanty. Shrewd Lady :mysmilie_59:

557FFCA3-1DE9-4917-9F45-112328649B83.jpg

I absolutely implore you all to try and catch the repeat of the current STK phone show with the human claw and vol au vent.

Talk about tying herself in knots telling blatant lies! This is the best bit, verbatim (I rewound the show and typed it out exactly. Sad I know!) She was saying how she loves how it feels better quality than her phone that cost hundreds of pounds. Vol au vent loves that you get a helpline on it from STK (yes I'm sure he loves that! And how her producer was so excited because the phone has a Sony camera sensor and he buys Sony cameras.

"His latest Sony camera cost £2000. Now obviously his camera is going to be a lot different to what you can do on your phone. However, this is a (sic) £80 phone that has a camera that has that same technology as his £2000 camera. I'm not saying this is a £2000 camera, ….but it's not going to be the same equivalent....but we're telling you that brand, that same technology, that same knowledge is used in this phone"

So she isn't telling you it's the same as his £2000 camera, but it is the same technology and knowledge. Surely the same technology claim suggest it is exactly the same as that Sony camera. I missed out the hesitations and spluttery bits as she realised what a hole she was digging.

It is the highest spec phone from STK they have ever has, she says, with that odd screwed up face that she pulls. Such high spec....but only 3G :/

edit: also she has been saying how they could spend a whole day just going through then 5 star reviews for the phone. Here is a screenshot of the product page....
phone lies.jpg

Ohhhhh, Vol au vent just did something unprecedented and gave away how many phones they sell per year. He said in total they sell 18-20,000. That's less than 384 phones per week. Monsterously busy indeed!!

And she also said she had never known volovent so excited about a phone before and he nods, where has she been he was in euphoria about an energizer phone 24hours ago now we have that clown Paul B shouting screaming and woo hooing dont no about what i was outside lying in the sun but i could tell who it was dont think the guy is all there to be honest

Ohhhhh, Vol au vent just did something unprecedented and gave away how many phones they sell per year. He said in total they sell 18-20,000. That's less than 384 phones per week. Monsterously busy indeed!!

They sell 20,000? If you believe Trust Pilot they might well get 19,000 sent back.

Talking of Trust Pilot there’s recently been a new page set up for Ideal World reviews. I wonder if the new owners wanted this, a clean slate perhaps?

If that is the case they maybe shouldn’t have bothered. The first few reviews have come in and they’re even worse than the old page. 100% Bad! :mysmilie_59:

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.idealworld.tv

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/idealworld.co.uk

They sell 20,000? If you believe Trust Pilot they might well get 19,000 sent back.

Talking of Trust Pilot there’s recently been a new page set up for Ideal World reviews. I wonder if the new owners wanted this, a clean slate perhaps?

If that is the case they maybe shouldn’t have bothered. The first few reviews have come in and they’re even worse than the old page. 100% Bad! :mysmilie_59:

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.idealworld.tv

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/idealworld.co.uk

on the second link, I think "karen" must work for IW.

She only bl**dy is as well! How odd that they keep it quiet, but the claw and creepy like everybody to know, including everything they buy for their house.

I’m guessing that Jimmy Savile/Paul Calf/Baby Jane and Luxurious/Luxury/Deluxe/Creepy Crawley see themselves as a ‘Showbiz’ couple like Richard and Judy, or Ruth and Eamonn.

Baffles me how they never got a show on ITV, they’re sooooo cute and likeable. Trustworthy too. :mysmilie_59:

CAA1172A-D451-4A7C-992B-1C47AB52C4FC.jpg

Latest posts

Back