Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Meltdown Mike takes CBD , so he claims.
Along with Reg Varney and his mum , Chris Birkett and his mum , and his mother in law apparently.

You can imagine the sales meeting before the launch;

'How are we gonna get it across that it's not .... you know ..... a sort of drug thing ?'

'Tell 'em yer mum takes it !'

'Great !'

'Yeah - and Shaun , tell 'em you're gonna buy it for your mum !'

' Yeah , an I'm gonna tell 'em my mum was taking it before I worked for the company',

' Nice one Chris !'.

See we're all getting a therapy session tonight, from IW resident Psychologist Dr M. Mason , Bsych Hons, MBCAP accred, PhD in cuddling, etc etc. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Mike to Shona after her telling him of her experience with the adult blankie - " but you, but you felt that, so there's something in it, there is absolutely something in it, where as someone might be watching this show with a bit of a cynical opinion, thinking oh really no way. You're not by any stretch of the imagination a silly girl, you are a very smart lady and like i say, in the time we've known each other now Shona, eh we've become very good friends and i can totally understand you being the sensitive person you are, why the moment you felt that the moment you put it on, oh my god that's lovely."

Yeah and she's also an actress getting paid to flog stuff.

You know, i'm really glad I live in my own wee cynical world, the thought of ever crossing over to the dark side and falling for this utter tripe and treating myself to an adult blankie to solve life's moments of despair, would be enough for me to give up living altogether. There's some rubbish spouted on this channel, but this must be near the top. Group 🫂 folks, you know it make sense, oh and remember to check out your baskets. :ROFLMAO:

The keep fit guest's son. She's been wishing him happy birthday every time she's on.

Personally don't think IW is a suitable channel for 7 year old to be watching. The poor kid could grow up thinking lying and acting like a prat is normal acceptable behaviour. ;):ROFLMAO:
Oh I thought you were watching On The Buses for a minute 😁

Well, Cheeky pants are on, was expecting some young, hot fit half naked model displaying them, with the presenters making comments, you know like they did when it was men's Calvin Klein underwear with a male model with a physique for women to drool over. What did we get, a not so young fully clothed model showing how they look under clothing, no comments, nothing.

Sally - "right, lets have a few minutes with sassy, so this is your favourite, look at those, aren't they are so cool aren't they. I can actually imagine, em i can imagine the dancing girls behind Kylie Minogue wearing something like this."

What happened to equality, it's not fair, men are just treated as objects in today's world.:p:whistle::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I got a Screwfix promo thing through the letterbox this morning. Had some radiators and TRVs for sale on the front cover. Needless to say I definitely wouldn't order any of these products. I bet sneaky Screwfix is selling radiators that don't radiate heat and the TRVs they sell will be those rubbish ones that only sense the temp immediately around them as oppose to sensing the entire room.

I'm not daft me!!!

Well, Cheeky pants are on, was expecting some young, hot fit half naked model displaying them, with the presenters making comments, you know like they did when it was men's Calvin Klein underwear with a male model with a physique for women to drool over. What did we get, a not so young fully clothed model showing how they look under clothing, no comments, nothing.

Sally - "right, lets have a few minutes with sassy, so this is your favourite, look at those, aren't they are so cool aren't they. I can actually imagine, em i can imagine the dancing girls behind Kylie Minogue wearing something like this."

What happened to equality, it's not fair, men are just treated as objects in today's world.:p:whistle::ROFLMAO:
Can you imagine if they had Peter S, Mike M or Paul B for that matter on with a fit toned female model in underwear? The face pulling, gurning, 1970's type jokes and innuendo would be unbearable!

Jokes aside, your point is nevertheless valid. If IW stands for true equality, they should either have no underwear models on at all, or have both male and female models.

Keep this to yourselves. I've got some insider info on the making of the next Tom Cruise blockbuster. In one scene, he has to cobble together a temperature sensing device to accurately sense the temperature throughout an entire office block from just one room.

Mission impossible?

Nope. Luckily he found one of the IW ceramic heaters in the basement. He ripped out the thermostat and attached it to some other techy stuff, saved the day in the nick of time!

Can you imagine if they had Peter S, Mike M or Paul B for that matter on with a fit toned female model in underwear? The face pulling, gurning, 1970's type jokes and innuendo would be unbearable!

Jokes aside, your point is nevertheless valid. If IW stands for true equality, they should either have no underwear models on at all, or have both male and female models.
Peter S does that with the men

Keep this to yourselves. I've got some insider info on the making of the next Tom Cruise blockbuster. In one scene, he has to cobble together a temperature sensing device to accurately sense the temperature throughout an entire office block from just one room.

Mission impossible?

Nope. Luckily he found one of the IW ceramic heaters in the basement. He ripped out the thermostat and attached it to some other techy stuff, saved the day in the nick of time!

I heard they did a sort of cross over and brought in another character to help with techy part of that scene, Inspector Gadget, played by another top Hollywood actor, Peter Volebregt, seemingly they had to pay top dollar to entice him from his present gig.
In an interview asking why he took the part, Peter was quoted as saying, "You know, it's not about the money, i have star billing in my present role, but who could turn down the opportunity to work along side one of the great icons in the world of entertainment, it's an absolute honour to share screen time on the big screen with the incredible IW Ceramic heater, it will be the highlight of my illustrious career. There has also been strong hints that it may even lead to being mentioned in the New Years Honours List."
The reporter, unable to hide their excitement and joy at the thought of a possible honour for the star, replied "Imagine, in a few short months we could be seeing, Sir Peter & Lady Genevieve, live and exclusive on ITV from 12.00 - 3.00 am and featuring the world famous Snore Wizard." :eek::D

One thing that always impresses me is the wobbly table the guests sit at during watch or phone shows. Look at it during the show ... it wobbles :) If they have items stacked on it, they wobble :)

FIX THE BLO0DY WOBBLE!!!

Shona is using the wobble table just now, looks like it'll collapse if she leans on it too much.

Ok someone ring specsavers and tell them they are urgently required at IW studios in Peterborough, judging by the comments being made by the presenter and guests, about how natural looking and great looking folks are with these wigs, think they are in serious need of assistance with their sight. :cool::ROFLMAO:

That mirror in front of the model is obviously fake, if it was real and she could see how she looks, then there is no way she would be spouting, how they really suit her and how great looking and stunning they are, looks like a ****** mess to me. ;)

Away out for a meal tonight so going to miss the RGMT watch show tonight.

Anyway have fun watching those great watches that must be insured, that have probably been diverted or sent over at the last minute from the States with the help of Ellie, Maria, the tea lady, for this last minute show, from that great American brand, which is actually located/based in London and owned by the Chinese. Remember to check out your baskets, but only after the show so they are not sold out before Mason can buy one.:D

Latest posts

Back