Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Think the meter has gotten stuck, it's been permanently in the red since the show started. :eek:

DjjDOyvVAAExov_.jpg

Think the meter has gotten stuck, it's been permanently in the red since the show started. :eek:

View attachment 23133
I'm not even watching and I can hazard a guess what you're talking about.

Is the barrel watch on and the female guest is saying she's not seen it anywhere else? You know, the watch 'expert' that one would assume keeps an eye on the competition. Not a very close eye then ... or is she perchance LYING?

Is Mike saying it'll sell out before he can buy one? So, even if this were true (which it isn't) and even if IW had a strict no purchase policy for staff, he couldn't be saying to a family member / friend to buy one for him during the show? Or, could it be he is also perchance LYING?

They really do insult their audience.

Con men, con women, if there's one channel that should fold through the spouting of misinformation it's Ideal 'infomercial' World ... oops, Paul B won't be happy at that extended channel name ;)

I'm not even watching and I can hazard a guess what you're talking about.

Is the barrel watch on and the female guest is saying she's not seen it anywhere else? You know, the watch 'expert' that one would assume keeps an eye on the competition. Not a very close eye then ... or is she perchance LYING?

Is Mike saying it'll sell out before he can buy one? So, even if this were true (which it isn't) and even if IW had a strict no purchase policy for staff, he couldn't be saying to a family member / friend to buy one for him during the show? Or, could it be he is also perchance LYING?

They really do insult their audience.

Con men, con women, if there's one channel that should fold through the spouting of misinformation it's Ideal 'infomercial' World ... oops, Paul B won't be happy at that extended channel name ;)

Correct on each point. Plus the usual comparable in quality with watches you see in high end jewelers etc. :ROFLMAO:

The drum watches have been in stock since the last two show at the end of last year, posted at the time they were in still stock the day after both those show and therefore Mason must have been able to buy his watch, but strangely he's still claiming he was unable to get one, it's Vostok Europe watch saga all over again. ;)They were also in stock last week, checked to see why Morphic show was cancelled last Wednesday and all the watches featuring tonight except the one new watch were in stock, including all colours/strap and bracelet versions of the drum watches. I'm pretty sure most of the stock is left over from those shows last year and that's why they are saying they have low amounts left.

IW pantomime show last night with the two con artists.

Mason introducing item 898851 the Morphic M76 s/s bracelet.

Mason – “Now I love this watch, I love it. Now you know what, if I don’t say it, it might not happen.”

Boydell – “You’re right and I know what you’re going to say, so let’s not say it.”

Mason – “shall I not say it.”

Boydell – “will I say it.”

Mason – “Yeah, cause you know what you’re all thinking he’s trying to be clever here, I let you say it.”

Boydell – “every time this comes on air you say I’m going to one of these, I absolutely love this watch, so different, there is a space in my collection for it and then we sell out. Before you can get to a laptop, phone or whatever……….. they’re gone.”

Oh looky Mike it’s still in stock, like the last two shows you came out with the 'can’t get one cause they’ve sold out' bullshit.

morphic-gents-m76-series-watch-with-stainless-steel-bracelet

or if you prefer the silicone strap

morphic-gents-m76-series-watch-on-silcione-strap

So Mike, next time it’s on air there should be no excuse for not having one in your collection. Oh wait, forgot you like to run these sold out stories for 3 years, so you’ve still got another year and a half of this particular sold out bullshit story to go before you actually buy one. ;):ROFLMAO:

Selly telly's doomed anyway especially if theasa don't shut allegedly lying clowns down it will be a game changer "jack" take note, I'm sick of how they use stock phrases on cooking shows like game changer healthier then proceed to pour beef fat over the joint, and don't get me started on cow n Bunga in the oven chicken, and the fact that half the stuffs already prepped and cooked before the show starts, it should be all done from scratch and they should stop doing that calzone pizza that is said not to have a soggy bottom but does.

IW pantomime show last night with the two con artists.

Mason introducing item 898851 the Morphic M76 s/s bracelet.

Mason – “Now I love this watch, I love it. Now you know what, if I don’t say it, it might not happen.”

Boydell – “You’re right and I know what you’re going to say, so let’s not say it.”

Mason – “shall I not say it.”

Boydell – “will I say it.”

Mason – “Yeah, cause you know what you’re all thinking he’s trying to be clever here, I let you say it.”

Boydell – “every time this comes on air you say I’m going to one of these, I absolutely love this watch, so different, there is a space in my collection for it and then we sell out. Before you can get to a laptop, phone or whatever……….. they’re gone.”

Oh looky Mike it’s still in stock, like the last two shows you came out with the 'can’t get one cause they’ve sold out' bullshit.

morphic-gents-m76-series-watch-with-stainless-steel-bracelet

or if you prefer the silicone strap

morphic-gents-m76-series-watch-on-silcione-strap

So Mike, next time it’s on air there should be no excuse for not having one in your collection. Oh wait, forgot you like to run these sold out stories for 3 years, so you’ve still got another year and a half of this particular sold out bullshit story to go before you actually buy one. ;):ROFLMAO:
One thing in that watches defence is the accuracy with which the numbers line up, precision engineering at its best ...

;)

Mason "never ever been seen before"

Yeah Mike never been seen by you before, but if you had visited the German, American distributors etc, you would have seen them weeks ago and those distributors have a bigger selection.

More bull from Mike, I wonder how many times he'll mention the goddess and say every think instead of everything, I just feel sorry for the gullible who fall for the drivel they all spout. I give it a year n selly telly will be dead as most stuff on ideal world can be bought cheaper on various other web sites.

Scare tactics again with low stock.
Don't worry if the Almaz sell out, you can get them on his son's web site and he's got a bigger selection as well.

Oh and his son's web site also has the VEareOne watches as well.

Kev's excited as it's his first time on Channel 51 with new viewers. :ROFLMAO:

They do realise they have gone down the epg, and lower you go the less casual viewers you get. It's a downgrade not an upgrade.

Last edited:
Stock phrases 1, world exclusive, 2, buy it buy it, 3, I've tried for years to buy this particular watch, 4, lowest ever price, 5, ooooh I love this watch, 6, first layer of bull leathers, 7, only available on ideal world, 8, must be a mistake on the price, 9, it's gonna sell out. 10, mention Dave Loydon, 11, say fashia instead of facia.

See Kev doing the first ever hybrid automatic with the Seiko Epson PX84a, again he's talking absolute rubbish, as Seiko have been using Hybrid Automatics for years, only difference is Seiko called them Kinetic movements in their own watches, and the PX84a is just the 5M84 which Seiko Epson (Hong Kong) are now selling to third party brands, same way the call the 4R35a movement the NH35a when they sell it to non Seiko brands.

Kev's a hoot when he gets going, back on the PX84a movement.

Kev - "First automatic hybrid movement in the world, going to repeat that, first automatic hybrid movement in the world, 4 years of development by Seiko Industries."

As i said before it's not the first automatic hybrid, Seiko Kinetic movements were the first, but i sure hope Seiko Industries aren't making it, as they make sewing machines in India. :ROFLMAO:

Probably meant to say Seiko Instruments, but even then he would be wrong as it's Seiko Epson (Hong Kong) that is making the PX84a.

Have they ever sold the never ending treadmill at their usual price? Surely their usual price is their reduced price?

They don't sell products on shows at the "usual price", those prices will only ever be used on their web site when the products isn't featured in TV shows.
I doubt anyone would be stupid enough to buy at the usual price, but there will be times when it's on their web site at the dearer price (same as most of their products), they alternate between a few treadmills (the linear strider and the linear treadmill, with bar across being the most common 2), so on occasions they feature one treadmill on shows the others will be on the web site at a higher price. Although considering the amount of time they give to selling treadmills, then that time at the dearer "usual price" is very brief.

Well the Kev Reynolds/Mike Mason show last night was pretty bad, IMO a new low for Kev. Kev was so happy to be making his first appearance on channel 51, that he made a special effort and gave a command performance in spouting bullshit, ably assisted by Mr Integrity himself, they gave probably the most dishonest presentation on Vostok Europe watches on IW they've done in any Vostok Europe show I've seen since starting watching them in a few years back, the amount of misinformation & lies they spouted last night was unbelievable. It's amazing how when you've think they can't sink any lower the scum manage to prove you wrong. :ROFLMAO:

If you hoped things could only improve from last night's low, then don't, as Mr Integrity is back again tonight with the head bullshitter himself flogging CCCP watches. ;)

Do you think they (the IW machine) realise how twat-ish it makes them all appear with the utter guff they spout? Mind you, as long as the £££'s rolling in they evidently don't give a sh*t. They're not alone of course, most selly telly does it, actually the guff forms a large part of their foundation.

The following refers to the same product ...

(18 Jan) 'This will sell out, it's your last chance to get it, put it in your basket and check out NOW!'
(23 Jan) 'This will sell out, it's your last chance to get it, put it in your basket and check out NOW!'
(2 Feb) 'This will sell out, it's your last chance to get it, put it in your basket and check out NOW!'
(3 Feb) 'This will sell out, it's your last chance to get it, put it in your basket and check out NOW!'
(4 Feb) 'This will sell out, it's your last chance to get it, put it in your basket and check out NOW!'
(15 Feb) 'This will sell out, it's your last chance to get it, put it in your basket and check out NOW!'
(7 Mar) 'This will sell out, it's your last chance to get it, put it in your basket and check out NOW!'
(14 Mar) 'This will sell out, it's your last chance to get it, put it in your basket and check out NOW!'
(15 Mar) 'This will sell out, it's your last chance to get it, put it in your basket and check out NOW!'
(16 Mar) 'This will sell out, it's your last chance to get it, put it in your basket and check out NOW!'
(17 Mar) 'This will sell out, it's your last chance to get it, put it in your basket and check out NOW!'
(28 Mar) 'This will sell out, it's your last chance to get it, put it in your basket and check out NOW!'
(3 Apr) 'This will sell out, it's your last chance to get it, put it in your basket and check out NOW!'
(12 Apr) 'This will sell out, it's your last chance to get it, put it in your basket and check out NOW!'
(5 May) 'This will sell out, it's your last chance to get it, put it in your basket and check out NOW!'
(11 May) 'This will sell out, it's your last chance to get it, put it in your basket and check out NOW!'
(5 Jun) 'This will sell out, it's your last chance to get it, put it in your basket and check out NOW!'
(6 Jun) 'This will sell out, it's your last chance to get it, put it in your basket and check out NOW!'
(17 Jun) 'This will sell out, it's your last chance to get it, put it in your basket and check out NOW!'
(1 July) 'This will sell out, it's your last chance to get it, put it in your basket and check out NOW!'

etc etc etc.

Latest posts

Back