Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Peter Simon just asked Janice to look for 'The Night Watchman' on the i-Player as he'd like to see it as it 'has a big climax' (he pulls a face).

She totally ignored him.

What can you say to that? :down:

The closest to serious and meaningful thing Saint Peter of Simon said earlier in his hour of innuendo and smut plus 30 seconds of selling a sat nav was, quote "Jannnnnice this sat nav has INFRARED for driving at night doesssssnt it?????" Lets just say poor Janice swiftly moved on with no acknowledgement of the unique mans comment.

Last edited:
The closest to serious and meaningful thing Saint Peter of Simon said earlier in his hour of innuendo and smut plus 30 seconds of selling a sat nav was, quote "Jannnnnice this sat nav has INFRARED for driving at night doesssssnt it?????" Lets just say poor Janice swiftly moved on with no acknowledgement of the unique mans comment.

I'd say if anyone is interested in any of the very sparse, decent Technology sold on this channel just go to a proper retailer where you will hopefully be given at least a bit of credit for being an adult, i'm sure you won't be subjected to any sexual grubbery. And if it costs a bit more it will surely be money well spent.

Even a leaflet would be more useful than listening to a whole of hour of that. It's not even banal, to be honest I don't know what it is.

I think Janice can forget getting a job on The Gadget Show or Click, any expertise is simply drowned by his mediocrity :mysmilie_59:

Mickey Mason is a cretin. Looks like a waz in a flat cap. Treats women like muck (Sarah treatment disgusting) someone up the ladder at IW should have a word. Dislikes anyone funnier/taller/with hair. Isn't the goddess a lucky lady :wink:

Mickey Mason is a cretin. Looks like a waz in a flat cap. Treats women like muck (Sarah treatment disgusting) someone up the ladder at IW should have a word. Dislikes anyone funnier/taller/with hair. Isn't the goddess a lucky lady :wink:

From past experience of the 'GODDESS':grin: and her cohorts when we had the audacity to (absolutely rightly and accurately) criticize the lying, cheating, effectively thieving Bid Shopping she didn't sound very pleasant, no surprise there.

I'm glad they found us unpleasant too :mysmilie_59:

I can't stand Mockney Mason :puke:

I imagine Mike Mason at home with his Goddess, crying into her lap and wailing, “Why do they hate me, love? Why?!”

She strokes his bald head and reassures him that it’s simply jealousy. “Of course!” says Mike, even though he knew that already (what with all his amazing talent and all that).

With confidence fully restored, he goes off to find someone else to bully...and so the cycle continues:devil:

Taxi for Mr P. Rick, please.....

Hopefully all the Fabulift sales will mean that Peter "Lily Savage on LSD" Sherlock can buy himself a new shirt. That floral thing he always seems to be wearing could probably do demos by itself by now

Sally Jacks is shilling yet more Fabulift. She says:-

'Now we're very busy, we've got close to 30 of you on the phonelines now, imagine that in your local Chemist Store and a queue of that many people at the till'.

So close to 30 people is very busy? Things must be worse than we thought.

Tammy has a new look. If Peter Sherlock reads this may I ask you if Tammy uses her other creation, the 'Liquilift' Slimming Pads, and if so does she find them effective?

Thanks Peter :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Sally Jacks talking about Fabulift claimed that it "takes 10 to 15 years off your life". NO SALLY I DON'T WANT 10 TO 15 YEARS TAKEN OFF MY LIFE I WANT TO LIVE AT LEAST UNTIL I AM 80.

:mysmilie_15:

Sally Jacks talking about Fabulift claimed that it "takes 10 to 15 years off your life". NO SALLY I DON'T WANT 10 TO 15 YEARS TAKEN OFF MY LIFE I WANT TO LIVE AT LEAST UNTIL I AM 80.

:mysmilie_15:

Sally is a daft cow! :grin:

Nanty is shilling those appalling, DeLorean 'inspired' watches. He reminisced about these great cars 'from the 1970's'.

They weren't launched until 1981 :mysmilie_59:

Nanty is shilling those appalling, DeLorean 'inspired' watches. He reminisced about these great cars 'from the 1970's'.

They weren't launched until 1981 :mysmilie_59:

Any chance of sending Nan Nanty Nan and the Bid Tv crew back to the future?...........here's hoping!

IW slagging window cleaners off, who the hell got time to clean their own windows. Just stop trying to put people out of jobs. Stop selling junk like window cleaning products.

Latest posts

Back