Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder if poor Chef Jackanory got paid a dime for his work for SAB?

Will Charlie appear somewhere else? Maybe making his own line of checked shirts? I liked him. Passionate but seemingly not a big liar.

I wonder if poor Chef Jackanory got paid a dime for his work for SAB?

Will Charlie appear somewhere else? Maybe making his own line of checked shirts? I liked him. Passionate but seemingly not a big liar.

Poor Chef Jackanory, he was a talent wasn't he? If nothing else (and there was nothing else) I learned that a sprinkling of Sesame can add real drama to a dish.

Charlie must have a lot of Kikkoman on his hands and I don't just mean it's stained his palms :mysmilie_59:

Poor Chef Jackanory, he was a talent wasn't he? If nothing else (and there was nothing else) I learned that a sprinkling of Sesame can add real drama to a dish. Charlie must have a lot of Kikkoman on his hands and I don't just mean it's stained his palms :mysmilie_59:

You can Tweet him if you want. Tell him where to stick his Sesame Seeds https://mobile.twitter.com/JWCooks

PJ.

Hello all, not been on here for a few days, just had a lovely funny read to catch up.
I did actually see the tweet which Peter Sherlock responded to. Can't remember the exact wording but it was something along the lines of 'your snake serum and other products haven't really worked for you have they, your skin looks terrible' - not those words but that kind of message. Peter retweeted it and replied F*** OFF.

Hello all, not been on here for a few days, just had a lovely funny read to catch up.
I did actually see the tweet which Peter Sherlock responded to. Can't remember the exact wording but it was something along the lines of 'your snake serum and other products haven't really worked for you have they, your skin looks terrible' - not those words but that kind of message. Peter retweeted it and replied F*** OFF.

I love it, and it's oh so true.

Despite him patting all those potions he still has a mush like a dog licking piss off nettles. :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Is it me or is Peter's reply an over-reaction? I guess we have to put it in context and consider that he had just lost his job but when I was made redundant I never abused people on Twitter. I thought that the person who tweeted him must have said something utterly offensive which is why he reacted the way he did which would still not be right. Surely the best thing is to ignore abuse.

Is it me or is Peter's reply an over-reaction? I guess we have to put it in context and consider that he had just lost his job but when I was made redundant I never abused people on Twitter. I thought that the person who tweeted him must have said something utterly offensive which is why he reacted the way he did which would still not be right. Surely the best thing is to ignore abuse.

Maybe he hates the truth?*

*Truth, noun

1. The quality or state of being true. "he had to accept the truth of her accusation" synonyms: veracity, truthfulness, verity, sincerity, candour, honesty, genuineness

Ah well, I'm sure selling that shite masquerading as perfume was all worthwhile in the end.

To be fair the person who Tweeted Peter must be a trouble maker as their account is no suspended.

There are thousands of potential suspects P.J. - disgruntled customers, suppliers who never got their money, studio staff who had to film him slathering his face in oil and gunk on a daily basis for travel expenses if they were lucky...

I do hope he finds a suitable position soon, being fired sucks.

However, I am slightly puzzled that he has not called in a favour from all his trade 'contacts' in the world of stink. E.G. - Wasn't it only 3 weeks ago he was at some perfume trade fair in Belgium?

Poor Chef Jackanory, he was a talent wasn't he? If nothing else (and there was nothing else) I learned that a sprinkling of Sesame can add real drama to a dish.

Charlie must have a lot of Kikkoman on his hands and I don't just mean it's stained his palms :mysmilie_59:

He also perked up Peter for a few short weeks...the most animated I'd seen him in ages ! :mysmilie_13:

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. Yes, Job Centres are sometimes grotty. Welcome to the real world.

Why are we being so NASTY? For all their faults and as much as I don't like bullshit, these people not only have lost their jobs, the chance to work with a crowd of people they geniunely loved working with, and yes a grotty jobcentre ain't the place of dreams but at least he's out there looking for a job...and good luck to him's what I say!

I do hope he finds a suitable position soon, being fired sucks.

However, I am slightly puzzled that he has not called in a favour from all his trade 'contacts' in the world of stink. E.G. - Wasn't it only 3 weeks ago he was at some perfume trade fair in Belgium?

This is just a hunch, it's only a personal opinion.

But I suspect he's no more been near a Job Centre than Paris Hilton has. It's a great story though, it pulls at the heart strings.

And it might help shift a few more bottles of 'Matinee Idol' :mysmilie_59: I'm sorry if it sounds harsh but I wouldn't believe a word he says, which is my prerogative.

Latest posts

Back