Random musings on TJC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is it me but noticed big increase in silver prices for newer items and weight of items lower - I’ve been lucky buying pieces with the various codes (some very good % reductions) but IMHO finding prices/weight of items over the weekend poor value (or are they waiting to discount ?)

Hmmm, you may well be correct. Although I think the % discounts are factored in and take the price down to a reasonable market price, so not sure if you're getting a real bargain.

From memory, an Italian silver curb necklace, 40g, was originally £129, then discounted a few weeks later to £99 and later with a megaday/discount code came down to around £70.

When I looked online the same 40g silver chain was going for about £45-£65 from other online jewellers.

Whether this applies in all cases... I think their gem/mine associations and Indian more efficient trading & production methods of jewellery may offer better genuine value for directly sourced jewellery & gems.

Italian/non-direct gold/silver has trade/mark-up margins, middlemen more than the direct mine/Indian manufacturing routes, perhaps.

Is it me but noticed big increase in silver prices for newer items and weight of items lower - I’ve been lucky buying pieces with the various codes (some very good % reductions) but IMHO finding prices/weight of items over the weekend poor value (or are they waiting to discount ?)
Hmmm, you may well be correct. Although I think the % discounts are factored in and take the price down to a reasonable market price, so not sure if you're getting a real bargain.

From memory, an Italian silver curb necklace, 40g, was originally £129, then discounted a few weeks later to £99 and later with a megaday/discount code came down to around £70.

When I looked online the same 40g silver chain was going for about £45-£65 from other online jewellers.

Whether this applies in all cases... I think their gem/mine associations and Indian more efficient trading & production methods of jewellery may offer better genuine value for directly sourced jewellery & gems.

Italian/non-direct gold/silver has trade/mark-up margins, middlemen more than the direct mine/Indian manufacturing routes, perhaps.

ok not when I watched it ha ha
Apparently there were Thunderstorms and the early evening show was cancelled, according to Cris. I think it’s on again tonight from 18.00….. might be worth a watch as a nice alternative to dash cams, aftershave, beauty tech and enormous fleeces!

Chloe's currently on with the Glo24K 6-in-1 Facial Therapy Wand. It's as boring as it sounds.

The thing looks like a big, black Bic razor. And Chloe was insisting on putting the head of the thing just above her lip, under her nose.

Couple that with her severe side parting and black jacket, and she's bearing a strong resemblance to a naughty German man who caused much shenanigans in the 1930s and 40s. Except I don't think that he wore quite as much slap.

You'd think that the gallery crew would tell her that this isn't a good look.

Chloe's currently on with the Glo24K 6-in-1 Facial Therapy Wand. It's as boring as it sounds.

The thing looks like a big, black Bic razor. And Chloe was insisting on putting the head of the thing just above her lip, under her nose.

Couple that with her severe side parting and black jacket, and she's bearing a strong resemblance to a naughty German man who caused much shenanigans in the 1930s and 40s. Except I don't think that he wore quite as much slap.

They wouldn't dare!!

Hitler was Austrian

Hitler was Austrian
Well, that's told me! My whole post is now totally invalid.

Though technically Austria is a German nation. It just didn't join up with the other German states at the end of the 19th century to create a unified Germany because it had its own empire in central/eastern Europe at the time.

Also, was Hitler still an Austrian citizen at the time he was Chancellor of Germany?

I know she talks a load of bull most of the time but I can't help but like Chloe. I had TJC on in this morning with my morning cuppa and I ended up watching a 20 minute presentation on a hair straightening brush and weirdly, I wasn't bored at all.
And considering I shave my head every other day and have done for years, I definitely wasn't in the market for the item at all.
I just find her quite watchable for some strange reason.

I know she talks a load of bull most of the time but I can't help but like Chloe. I had TJC on in this morning with my morning cuppa and I ended up watching a 20 minute presentation on a hair straightening brush and weirdly, I wasn't bored at all.
And considering I shave my head every other day and have done for years, I definitely wasn't in the market for the item at all.
I just find her quite watchable for some strange reason.
I like Chloe when she goes off on one. Not in a Mark Gould-type "Oh lawks this item is priced far too low and it's an insult to my family's honour" sort of fake strop to drum up sales, but when the third item in a row has garbled graphics, or the wrong item has been provided for her to gab about.

Then it's no punches pulled, and straight for the jugular. That's must see viewing 🙂

I like Chloe when she goes off on one. Not in a Mark Gould-type "Oh lawks this item is priced far too low and it's an insult to my family's honour" sort of fake strop to drum up sales, but when the third item in a row has garbled graphics, or the wrong item has been provided for her to gab about.

Then it's no punches pulled, and straight for the jugular. That's must see viewing 🙂

Haha, that's so accurate 😂

watching tonight and Del needs to realise biting nails not a great look !!

Also interesting got a platinum necklace 5.75grams .. I just got a platinum ring, 6 grams for 900 from the JQ

Lets see where this goes ..

Latest posts

Back