reckless spending!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think she's gone into hiding LH.:mysmilie_697:

No, I'm here. Went off to do a workout last night to get rid of the profitterole dessert, champagne and KFC!

From memory, I bought from Primark : 3 tshirts plus one that came with a waistcoat (awful fashion at the moment - the waistcoat is fishtailed at the bottom and just hangs like a rag), 2 swimming costumes, a cap, a pair of very blingy sunglasses, 2 x belts, pair of "fashion" tights (all in lurid pink), socks and 2 x pyjamas.

From BHS I bought 3 x pairs of skorts (Emma will not wear shorts), a necklace and pair of earrings.

The only other thing that I bought was The Secret Speech from WH Smith which was £3.99 when bought with a copy of yesterday's Times for £1.00.

Confession is good for the soul Valm. Great dinner by the way and if you ate it in that order even more so. Champers and KFC eh?, thats great.

Confession is good for the soul Valm. Great dinner by the way and if you ate it in that order even more so. Champers and KFC eh?, thats great.

it was actually champers after Nando's on Sunday! KFC was yesterday. Back to the WW plan today though.

Darn it, I may as well fess up again - I've been out and bought some Yankee Candles too! x

Well I'm not 'fessing up & I'm not falling for any of LH's tricks to get me to do either, e.g. turning up on the thread & pretending to be my 'friend' by talking to me nicely & in a <s>not very</s> convincingly kindly manner- soon as you fall for that one & do 'fess up, she turns on you like a rabid hyena.....! Nope, not catching me out........! :mysmilie_11: :mysmilie_17:

Well I'm not 'fessing up & I'm not falling for any of LH's tricks to get me to do either, e.g. turning up on the thread & pretending to be my 'friend' by talking to me nicely & in a <s>not very</s> convincingly kindly manner- soon as you fall for that one & do 'fess up, she turns on you like a rabid hyena.....! Nope, not catching me out........! :mysmilie_11: :mysmilie_17:

Oh go on. You know you want to. Quick quick before I finish my lunch and have to get back to work. :mysmilie_697:

dont fess up to anything kwc
look what happened to me yesterday...admitted what I'd done and got told off
have bought 4 things since December and I am still in trouble!!!

dont fess up to anything kwc
look what happened to me yesterday...admitted what I'd done and got told off
have bought 4 things since December and I am still in trouble!!!

I agree - don't fess up KWC I was beaten up yesterday by LH and am still sore so had to go shopping today and I have bought even more :mysmilie_17: but will keep it :mysmilie_11: unless LH reads elsewhere :)

I agree - don't fess up KWC I was beaten up yesterday by LH and am still sore so had to go shopping today and I have bought even more :mysmilie_17: but will keep it :mysmilie_11: unless LH reads elsewhere :)

:mysmilie_1263: STOP SPENDING!!!!! I'm going to have to give you a good:mysmilie_381: AND I'm going to tell on you to Loveheart:mysmilie_168: :mysmilie_697:

:mysmilie_61:
now what are we going to call ourselves ,forumites against farting??
the fafs ??
have a think and get back to me...I am sure we can come up with a better name !!

:mysmilie_697:

forumites against forever farting? faff :mysmilie_61:

Latest posts

Back