reckless spending!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

queenie

Registered Shopper
I am sure I am going to be banished as I have bought two tsvs, two days running(speaks quietly incase Loveheart is listening).
I have been wanting some lapis for a long while now and thought the bracelet was rather nice,affordable too! Anyone else go for it?? I have lots of things it will go with.
Theres nothing I want to buy now so I am quite happy.:mysmilie_61:
My last two buys before this were the yankee tsv in Jan and the nails inc in Dec.

My last two buys before this were the yankee tsv in Jan and the nails inc in Dec.

We've all tried adding those bits on the end of our 'confessions' Queenie, doesn't work, LH will still pounce on you & berate you unmercifully.....! :mysmilie_61:
(I refuse to say what I bought, or in fact if I bought anything at all - pleading the fifth is the only safe option for me now......!) :mysmilie_11:

:mysmilie_696: Loveheart can now focus on you queenie and not look at what I am buying :mysmilie_697:

I love lapis too but the tsv is not for me. I have a necklace that I made and I do wear it a lot its a lovely stone.

queenie just think of how you will be showing off your lovely bracelet on those soft hands thanks to l'occitane tsv :mysmilie_17:

hope you enjoy your bits Queenie!

I was really,really good for the 3/4 months leading up to christmas - to the point of smug :) I didn't buy anything or want anything (maybe the products were cr@p - or I was getting my spending fix elsewhere leading up to christmas :) )

My downfall was the 3 easy pay code in the xmas sales - I bought a tiffany lamp - and have bought some bedding and a couple pieces of jewellery since.

The easy pay code was my downfall again last night as I bought a kipling bag

I am sure I am going to be banished as I have bought two tsvs, two days running(speaks quietly incase Loveheart is listening).
I have been wanting some lapis for a long while now and thought the bracelet was rather nice,affordable too! Anyone else go for it?? I have lots of things it will go with.

Oh Queenie, you are so in for it!!!! Unless Loveheart is still chilling out.

:mysmilie_17:

QUEENIE I AM SHOUTING AT YOU!!!
I was kind to you yesterday with your TWO TSV'a and auto delivery as I thought you deserved a treat however you repay me with tales of TWO more TSV's today . Well I hope that is the end of your reckless spending, I don't want to be reading any more confessions do you hear?
Almerinda I wish I was somewhere chilling out but unfortunately I was at work.

:mysmilie_696: Loveheart can now focus on you queenie and not look at what I am buying :mysmilie_697:

I love lapis too but the tsv is not for me. I have a necklace that I made and I do wear it a lot its a lovely stone.

queenie just think of how you will be showing off your lovely bracelet on those soft hands thanks to l'occitane tsv :mysmilie_17:

Antibead I have dealt with you on another thread thank you.
What have you been buying at the outlet then?

I was kind to you yesterday with your TWO TSV'a and auto delivery as I thought you deserved a treat however you repay me with tales of TWO more TSV's today . Well I hope that is the end of your reckless spending, I don't want to be reading any more confessions do you hear?

no LH I only bought one l'occitane tsv and one lapis tsv
the other tsvs were from Jan and Dec
thats four items in 3 months
sorry LH, wont do it again !!!!!

I went for the Lapis TSV too. Love the stone and don't fancy the rings and not a pendant wearer.

same here Donna.I didnt like any of the rings when I watched the repeat this morning,they do nothing for me,thought some of them looked a bit cheap to be honest
I do love a nice bracelet though
I got two silver ones for Xmas from hubby and a Tiffany one for my birthday also from him,how lucky am I !!
I love the lapis stone so I hope the tsv will be as nice as it looks on tv

no LH I only bought one l'occitane tsv and one lapis tsv
the other tsvs were from Jan and Dec
thats four items in 3 months
sorry LH, wont do it again !!!!!

Oh I see. 2 TSV's in 2 days, well thats ok then Queenie. NOT!:mysmilie_81:
Don't let me see you on here again in the near future.

I meant chilling out mentally!

:mysmilie_348:

Definately not chilled out Alarinda, mentally or otherwise.
I am very stressed with moving arrangements at the moment. Don't even get me started on that.

I've also been out shopping today but in my defence I was spending birthday money on myself - got some new trainers. Also spent a fair bit in Primark on Emma for her holidays and erm... other stuff she coerced me into buying. Had a good day though. x

I've also been out shopping today but in my defence I was spending birthday money on myself - got some new trainers. Also spent a fair bit in Primark on Emma for her holidays and erm... other stuff she coerced me into buying. Had a good day though. x

Spill then Valm.:mysmilie_701:

Latest posts

Back