reckless spending!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What do you think I am BB. I am not normally a violent person it's just your good twin encourages me.
I am going out for a meal with friends tomorrow as it happens.
Hope you had a good time today.:mysmilie_12:

Yes I had a great time thanks xx

Everyone HAS to eat Antibead, but not everyone HAS to buy mountains of candles, bath products, and goodness knows what else :mysmilie_697:

I keep telling her to use up what she has before buying anymore, but she just won't listen LH, I'm fighting a losing battle. :mysmilie_73: Although, give Anti her due, I did stop her spending a vast amount every week on RocksTV last year, my tactics of a bet to see who could last the longest without buying worked, so I know she can do it.

We'll just have to be persistent and wear her down :mysmilie_696:

:mysmilie_11: :mysmilie_17:

You are right, Heartbead will not give in. Perhaps we could enlist the help young addy..... She seems to be a true f.a.r.t.

:mysmilie_81:

I wouldn't dream of it addy, you are my new best friend.:mysmilie_12:

and me :mysmilie_12: :mysmilie_697:

Thankyou both. Aren't we all so smug with our farting .....

Addy! Don't be taken in by Beading Belle, she is the evil one. She spends more than her good twin Beady Belle. She is not to be trusted.

Is that so? I was giving Beading the benefit of the doubt but is she double-crossing us? Tut tut for trying to trick your friends naughty twinster. LH Do you think she has truly confessed all?

Is that so? I was giving Beading the benefit of the doubt but is she double-crossing us? Tut tut for trying to trick your friends naughty twinster. LH Do you think she has truly confessed all?

:mysmilie_348: I am an honest person and have confessed ALL :mysmilie_170:

I have been good today haven't bought anything :mysmilie_696:

I trust her.......

:mysmilie_348: I am an honest person and have confessed ALL :mysmilie_170:

I have been good today haven't bought anything :mysmilie_696:

Artemis may be fooled by you but I am not Antibead.
Addy, my new best friend has been warned bout your willfull spending, so there.
Let me know when you haven't bought anything for a month then I will be impressed.

Artemis may be fooled by you but I am not Antibead.

Fooled? No she trusts ME :) :mysmilie_12:

Addy, my new best friend has been warned bout your willfull spending, so there.
Let me know when you haven't bought anything for a month then I will be impressed.

That is just impossible for me :mysmilie_17: A week maybe :mysmilie_697:

Well loveheart will be pleased as I didn't spend a bean yesterday as I just didn't leave the house. Was going stir crazy by 3.00pm though and was begging MrM to take me to Tesco with him! Gonna go for a walk this morning though as I have a job application to drop off. Let's hope I get it so I can fund more purchases! :mysmilie_697:

Well loveheart will be pleased as I didn't spend a bean yesterday as I just didn't leave the house. Was going stir crazy by 3.00pm though and was begging MrM to take me to Tesco with him! Gonna go for a walk this morning though as I have a job application to drop off. Let's hope I get it so I can fund more purchases! :mysmilie_697:

Inded I am pleased with you Valm, however not so pleased that you are getting a new job to fund your addiction to QVC. Hope you are lucky though.

Inded I am pleased with you Valm, however not so pleased that you are getting a new job to fund your addiction to QVC. Hope you are lucky though.

Well it's to fund my beauty product addiction in general. I'm not that loyal to QVC anymore!

It's a bit of a funny situation with this application. I want part time hours so that I can be home for Emma when she finishes school so want to work 9.00-3.00. Went into a couple of Solicitors' firms earlier in the week with my CV and one of them said they were looking for someone and said they would send me an application form and said they had had very few applicants. When I looked the ad up it's about 4 lines long just with the firm's details for applicants to ring for an application form. Would I have applied for it in those circumstances? Not sure, always think there's something about suspicious about firms who will not put any range of salary on the ad. They've sent me the application form knowing I want part time hours so now the question is whether they will grant them and do they want me to work for peanuts for them? Only time will tell, eh?

Let us know how it goes Valm. I work part time and want to cut my hours down from 16hrs to 12 hrs but by bosses aren't having it. It's because I am moving and it's not worth my while doing 3 half days I just want to do 2. I have worked there for over 7 years but that seems to count for nothing.

Let us know how it goes Valm. I work part time and want to cut my hours down from 16hrs to 12 hrs but by bosses aren't having it. It's because I am moving and it's not worth my while doing 3 half days I just want to do 2. I have worked there for over 7 years but that seems to count for nothing.

I know, I can't believe how difficult it is to get part time hours anywhere. I would have thought that employers would be glad to pay someone less money! I wouldn't mind but what I want to do is 9.00-3.00 5 days a week which is more of less full time. We'll see. x

Latest posts

Back