Recorded clips.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Has anyone else noticed that QVC are slipping pre-recorded clips into some of their shows now, especially when it comes to the beauty pick of the month? I wasn't sure at first, but the sudden appearance of a different presenter and the fact that I've now seen the same clip twice gave it away. I thought they had to mention on screen when they did this though? Or is that just for a whole show?

no i think its because of the guest cant get there or lives abroad and cant come as often as is required for a pick of the month so they pre-record one and play that out with the guest explaining the product while they were here

no i think its because of the guest cant get there or lives abroad and cant come as often as is required for a pick of the month so they pre-record one and play that out with the guest explaining the product while they were here

That's precisely what I was going to say! I don't suppose Judith Williams can spend the entire month of July at the QVC studios! And I have heard them mention something to the effect of "Judith Williams joined so-and-so the other day" and then they've played the clip.

That's precisely what I was going to say! I don't suppose Judith Williams can spend the entire month of July at the QVC studios! And I have heard them mention something to the effect of "Judith Williams joined so-and-so the other day" and then they've played the clip.

yep its ok if they are in the uk as its a bit easier but not if they have to travel from abroad to do it

Agreed, and that makes good sense, but it's not just the beauty pick of the month. I've seen clips of Fiona on Alison's shows that I've seen before.

For a Beauty pick of the month, havent these brands got brand ambassdors in the uk, theres a dew brands, where we never actually see the person, whos brand it is in beauty jewellery, clothing etc.

Bobbi Brown, have we ever seen her.
Gail Hayman, who is she.
Tignello, IW reject didnt make those bags.
Yong Kim, Certainly isnt the former Mrs Chris Tarrant.
Bibi Bijuex, certainly isnt essex woman.

Dont any of these beauty ranges who have had POTD, have uk ambassdors,

Latest posts

Back