Returns that they offer to pick up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

popcorn

Registered Shopper
I am having to return a large item and when it was sold on TV they said they will come and collect it if you change your mind I paid a large amount for postage to get it delivered but they are not picking it up till the next year 2013 which will be weeks after I rang them requesting it picked up

I am not happy about this as it is such a long time to be waiting for a return and as the item was on the easy pay option it will probably be another payment out

What is everybody else's experience on returns that they organise collection:headbang::down:

Ring CS back & say you want it collected before the next EP is due.
Don't let them off the hook, they will back down eventually in my experience.

I am having to return a large item and when it was sold on TV they said they will come and collect it if you change your mind I paid a large amount for postage to get it delivered but they are not picking it up till the next year 2013 which will be weeks after I rang them requesting it picked up

I am not happy about this as it is such a long time to be waiting for a return and as the item was on the easy pay option it will probably be another payment out

What is everybody else's experience on returns that they organise collection:headbang::down:
I've returned large items in the past hoover, etc, and never had to wait that length of time. Its ridiculous and silly that they can hang onto your money for that length of time, and probably take more out of your account. I would ring again and state you're definately not happy. Methinks they must be having a lot of returns. But if you were paying for it to be returned, you could send it now, so the same goes for them, give them a couple of days or week to arrange it, but no more. State customer service , waiting for money, goods lying round house etc. Be fair but firm.

I had a pair of EMU slippers which I returned a week after their receipt cause they were going threadbare inside by my toes. They were collected several days later but QVC took so long to action the refund that the second payment was requested on the day the refund was finally processed. It was literally a case of the postage and first EP was refunded in the morning and then a few hrs later the automatic second payment was put through. Q said they wouldn't refund it as they wouldn't actually receive the payment from the bank, cause the order has since been closed/returned. So I had to wait for the automatic systems to realise and for it to "drop off". This took 11 days!!

For me, it was just incredibly bad timing occurring on the same day but routinely they say that any moneys paid will be refunded, so if the second EP goes through and Q actually receive it, they will just refund it, which is actually quicker than waiting for the computer systems to realise no one is going to be calling for it, which was my case.

But if I was you I would get back onto them and say that they cannot take until 2013 to pick it up as that's not fair. My courier generally comes back the day after Q arrange it.

To be fair, they're probably wanting to concentrate their resources on Xmas deliveries for now. Although if it was very large and cluttering the place up then I'd be annoyed too.

All the stuff I ordered which was sent out using Hermes is stuck somewhere in transit. Orders started on 11 December are showing a status of received at hub, others have status of received at depot on 15 december. All my royal orders from amazon and super drug are arriving either next day or the day after

If they've scheduled a Hermes collection ask if you can hand it to the courier if they call in the meantime with a delivery. My Hermes man is very helpful and will take my word that there's a collection request in the pipeline but not all couriers will do this.

Jude xx

Well use it to ur advantage unpack the tv and use it over xmas, theres no point it sitting in a box lol

You may have explained in a different thread, but what was wrong with the TV that you didn't like it?

Just shows how things are picked up wrong, i don't think popcorn ever said it was a tv. They just said it was a large item LOL

Knowing the stupid packing on some make up items (Smashbox etc) its probably an eyeliner.
Id tell them you have sought a replacement item elsewhere and there won't be money in your account for the next EP.

Latest posts

Back