Returns ??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

delh

Registered Shopper
I bought a camcorder in the summer and it has developed a fault where the rocker switch for the zoom just randomly activates itself then it wont zoom out again umless you hold the camcorder upside down. Rang customer services as it is just over the 6 months they say on the website and there is no problem with me returning it for a full refund as they no longer have it in stock, they sent me a return label--so far so good. So what is my question??

Are QVC return labels self adhesive because I have just spent ages trying to get the back off, it looks like it should be but I cant do it so are they self adhesive or can I just sellotape it on:angel:

Yes they are adhesive & yes I have spent many an unhappy hour trying to get the label away from the paper its fixed to. Drives me mad. They are totally stupid & I wonder is this is done deliberately in the hope that the poor customer will become so frustrated they won't bother in sending the item back. After all QVC are paying for it & they probably resent that as lets be honest they are SO hard up:devil:

Aren't they in sections, which you just peel off, once you've done one section, you can peel a bit of the next section off... if you get my drift.

thanks. right back to peeling (or trying too!) I did look for perferations but couldnt see any. I have fairly decent legnth nails god help anyone with no nails what a stupid design

They should peel off, so it sounds as though yours is, as Lottie said, a duff one.

I'd just cut the whole thing out (backing and all) and sellotape it onto the parcel. If it's been 'picked apart' so isn't usable then write the return address on paper and sellotape that onto the parcel. I had to do that on one occasion and it reached them safely and I got my refund. It's a pain having to do it, because they send returns labels with the products, but so long as it gets there I don't think an 'official' label is vital.

Latest posts

Back