Roberts and McLean

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Looks like they opened a QVC twin pack of frocks. One blue, one pink, both cheap looking.

Lots of cleavage from Miss McLean too. Looking to hook hubby number 3 perhaps. Poor thing must be lonely after her 2 year marriage to the man she dumped her first husband for broke down the other week. They "grew apart" apparently. Hmmmm

Roberts & McLean - sound like a couple of football pundits, or
a brand of biscuits (Huntley & Palmer - oh dear, thats opened it wide up !)
a pair of solicitors (keep it clean !)
outlaws ?
opticians ?

Lots of cleavage from Miss McLean too. Looking to hook hubby number 3 perhaps. Poor thing must be lonely after her 2 year marriage to the man she dumped her first husband for broke down the other week. They "grew apart" apparently. Hmmmm

well the grass is not always greener on the other side but to make mistakes is human

When I hear about all these 'short lived' marriages, I take one look at my 15 year old whippet (whom I fear may not live this year out), and am so amazed and thankful that he has been in my life with its dramas, traumas and funerals, for a helluva lot longer than these couplings who last no longer than the honeymoon period. My heart will be truly broken when he is no longer around.

Oh Brissles,such a sad post,hope your lovely dog is with you for as long as possible.

When I hear about all these 'short lived' marriages, I take one look at my 15 year old whippet (whom I fear may not live this year out), and am so amazed and thankful that he has been in my life with its dramas, traumas and funerals, for a helluva lot longer than these couplings who last no longer than the honeymoon period. My heart will be truly broken when he is no longer around.

Oh Brissles, I know how it feels being a 'doggie' person too. I hope your lovely boy confounds all previous longevity records and is with you for a long. long time to come.

Sorry to the guys and Andrea fans, who will shoot me down no doubt, but I do not like Andrea McLean. She claims to be Miss Snow White constantly on Loose Women but why then, if this is the case, would she not keep her private business, private! She was seen to be cashing in on her marriage break up within 2-3 wks of it happening. I've not seen one article from her hubby discussing things but she went to the papers, magazines and tv progs like a shot. She claimed she was only doing the interviews to discuss her new book but every interview I saw was 99% about her marriage breakdown. Not a lot of respect shown to her husband and kids there Ms McLean, it was literally a fortnight after he moved out.

Now she claims to be a ruddy jewellery designer ... enough said really, don't like her.

:mysmilie_513: and a :mysmilie_848: to you both from myself and my snoring yellow lab lay at the side of me, remember we are all always here on this forum.

:mysmilie_48:

I know just how you feel Brissles. The last few months of my old Golden Retrievers life I was constantly in tears because I knew her time was running out. She was a happy dog right up to her last few hours & then I knew by the way she looked at me her time had come. I was distraught for ages. People don't understand what its like to lose a beloved pet until they go through it. I now have another lovely GR who is beautiful & will be a year old next month. I can still cry about my old darling though as I can about all my dogs I have had in my life.

Dogs are such loyal companions. They don't judge you when you are in a mood or feeling low, don't care what you look like ever & always give you a wonderful greeting & a huge amount of love even when you have only been out of the room for a few minutes.

Big hug ((((( )))))) for you & your lovely baby.:heart:

I know just how you feel Brissles. The last few months of my old Golden Retrievers life I was constantly in tears because I knew her time was running out. She was a happy dog right up to her last few hours & then I knew by the way she looked at me her time had come. I was distraught for ages. People don't understand what its like to lose a beloved pet until they go through it. I now have another lovely GR who is beautiful & will be a year old next month. I can still cry about my old darling though as I can about all my dogs I have had in my life.

Dogs are such loyal companions. They don't judge you when you are in a mood or feeling low, don't care what you look like ever & always give you a wonderful greeting & a huge amount of love even when you have only been out of the room for a few minutes.

Big hug ((((( )))))) for you & your lovely baby.:heart:

Thanks Lilian for such a lovely post tears rolling as I type, feel a yellow lab cuddle coming on.

Sending you and your puppy a :mysmilie_513: :mysmilie_848:
:mysmilie_508:

Awwwww Lilian, if I could have a dawgie, I would love a GR. My son reckons he's going to have one when he's older.

I haven't got a dawgie mainly because I work and son is at school and I wouldn't like for it to be left alone during the day.

It's so sad that animals can't live longer. I still miss cats i've had in the past, in particular my Boy who died 10 years ago. He was more like a dawgie than a cat. I used to take him camping with me and he'd come walkies to the shops with me too. He was my faithful friend...

Sorry to the guys and Andrea fans, who will shoot me down no doubt, but I do not like Andrea McLean. She claims to be Miss Snow White constantly on Loose Women but why then, if this is the case, would she not keep her private business, private! .....

Reminds me of that Mae West quote - "I used to be Snow White, but I drifted"

"I don't know what I've done wrong, I've only ever slept with two men and I married both of them" says Andrea. The suggestion being that she hasn't put it about and therefore has some god given right to be happy (where as the rest of us slappers dont). Maybe she should have played the field more, she may have made better choices. Or at least had some fun.

She's just an attention seeker BB,keeps herself on tv at all costs. Jewellery designer? what's next,skincare range?

Latest posts

Back