Robo Stir automatic food stirrer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Saw the demonstration earlier and thought exactly the same. Can't understand how QVC can justify the price when you compare it to the Slow Cooker TSV.........:mysmilie_506:

Something else to waste money on, just so it can sit in the back of the kitchen drawer! :down:

I have no idea how the presenters and guests can wax lyrical about such useless overpriced gadgets......they really don't credit the viewers with much intelligence at all do they? Bet they go off air, immediately turn to each other and say "what a load of old cobblers but it sold well and made us loads of money" which is all they're interested in at the end of the day!!

I really think QVC are scraping the barrel with some of the items they are selling!

So seem to have a glut of tat that no decent high street shop would even consider.

In the demo I could see the skin which had formed nearer the sides of the saucepans on the sauce. Only the stuff in the middle was getting stirred. Can't believe anyone would have bought it.

due to the rescession i think that qvc are selling anything within a certain price point to get some sales generated. yes they will end up in the bottom of a cupboard but a sale is a sale.

Julia got really excited about not having to stir her porridge in the morning...:mysmilie_845:

How lazy are some people!! If you can't even be bothered to stir your own food why not go the whole hog and just order your lazy a** a takeaway... :giggle:

I really think QVC are scraping the barrel with some of the items they are selling!

So seem to have a glut of tat that no decent high street shop would even consider.

That's the Robo Scrape automatic barrel scraper - different item number I think;-)

This useless gadget is virtually admitting that us women can't multi-task and we know that's absolutely not true! I remember when my two children were babies and I was preparing a roast dinner, doing many jobs at once. These included putting the potatoes in the oven alongside the meat joint, making stuffing, chopping veggies, stirring gravy (boy that was extremely difficult with a spoon!), organising a crumble topping and all of this with my baby to the breast enjoying a feed......just picture it if you will. :wink:

Would this gadget have made much difference? Somehow I don't think so!

This useless gadget is virtually admitting that us women can't multi-task and we know that's absolutely not true! I remember when my two children were babies and I was preparing a roast dinner, doing many jobs at once. These included putting the potatoes in the oven alongside the meat joint, making stuffing, chopping veggies, stirring gravy (boy that was extremely difficult with a spoon!), organising a crumble topping and all of this with my baby to the breast enjoying a feed......just picture it if you will. :wink:

Would this gadget have made much difference? Somehow I don't think so!

TMI!!!! :eek: I cannot wait to see what Jamesy has to say about this Busy!

Could be of use to "lazy people" with mobility issues or severe arthritis.

Think you are being a bit harsh, when QVC first started over here it was full of useless gadgets made it enjoyable to watch IMO

Could be of use to "lazy people" with mobility issues or severe arthritis.

Exactly what I was thinking, would be very useful if you had severe arthritis and couldn't manage to stir a recipe that required constant stirring.

Latest posts

Back