Rosa

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Will the Charlie Bear’s man irritated me for some reason. I know I’m guilty of stereotyping but it just looks & sounds odd to me for a tall, large built man with a broad Yorkshire accent to be selling stuffed animals.

I've never warmed to him either. Something very creepy there. He always seemed to 'overwhelm' her when sat next to her. Wasn't he a salesman when he first met Charlie ? I think she ran a small shop with her bears, so he clearly didn't miss a trick there !

You are forgetting, making loads of money. No doubt laughing all the way to the bank.
Yep it was all, imo, about the £££££ for him.

I hope Charlie is recovering. She was painfully thin even before her cancer treatment, so it must have taken a lot out of her going through treatment.
Much as I like Rosa, I doubt I will tune in for CB shows. The worst is how infantile some presenters become, gushing with quite nauseating drivel. At least the Steiff shows left you with some brain cells an unchanged IQ.

At the start, long before her illness was public although we don’t know how long she was suffering , but the few times I saw them she looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights and he appeared very overbearing- I found this very uncomfortable to watch.

I’ve spotted a CB show on this Thursday at 8pm. I’ve set the recorder in case it’s Rosa, just to see how she does. I shan’t watch if it’s the man though, don’t like him.

Ive just watched the Rosa interview on the link upthread, with Magda who seemed bored out of her skull! But when she asked for Rosa’s favourite bear, she of course rattled off about 15 different ones, because she loves them all. Bored Magda “yeah it’s hard to pick just one I guess”. 😄

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back