Rosemary Conley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why is it ok to slam her for being a Christian? Is that a crime or reason for merriment?

This is my only problem with Ms Conley and others like her SuziQ, it is not a Christian act to bear false witness and imvho she is doing that knowingly, and I find some celebs use their "faith" as a marketing tool.
I didn't make the remark and it isn't something I would do as I do like to live and let live about faith.

Why is it ok to slam her for being a Christian? Is that a crime or reason for merriment?

If it's fine on here to slam people for everything and anything - for getting older, putting on weight, dressing, or speaking, or breathing, in a way we don't like - then why should someone's religious beliefs be any different?

Gotta have cake today........it's my birthday.
:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

Hope you had a good birthday

cupcakes.jpg

cupcakes.jpg

Hope you had a good birthday

cupcakes.jpg

cupcakes.jpg
I did have a good birthday, thank u sooo much:mysmilie_504:........but my real treat is in a couple of weeks when I have afternoon tea at the Ritz with some friends:mysmilie_851:
and funnily enough I ate a few cupcakes(not telling how many..he..he!)......
diet starts next month!!!!!

I'm the same age as her and have imperfections and bits of me I'd like to change, but no way would I want to look like her. I eat sensibly and exercise because I am trying to fend off age-related health problems for as long as possible but I have never weighed an apple in my life!
We once stayed in a hotel where 95% of the guests were there for a RC convention.They started early so their rooms were being cleaned as we made our leisurely way down to breakfast. It was interesting to see the amount of crisp packets and biscuit and sweetie wrappers that were in the waste bins by the door.:giggle::giggle:

I did have a good birthday, thank u sooo much:mysmilie_504:........but my real treat is in a couple of weeks when I have afternoon tea at the Ritz with some friends:mysmilie_851:
and funnily enough I ate a few cupcakes(not telling how many..he..he!)......
diet starts next month!!!!!

Tea at The Ritz is a lovely experience. Hope you enjoy it. One word of warning . If you decide to have a drink at the bar its VERY expensive. £18 for a glass of wine & around £8 for a bottled water :mysmilie_498:

Tea at The Ritz is a lovely experience. Hope you enjoy it. One word of warning . If you decide to have a drink at the bar its VERY expensive. £18 for a glass of wine & around £8 for a bottled water :mysmilie_498:
Thank u for the warning lilian:wave:, i have been before, but not for about 20years!
Shall b sticking to the "tea" then:coffee:

Someone once told me I looked like RC. Apart from the fact I am 20 years younger, it would still have been a major insult. She is such a joyless, dry old stick.

I have had to look away whenever any pictures, broadcasting of her is around. How ****** depressing.

Latest posts

Back