Rush Charge TSV 18/12/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve already got one. 👍 I think I bought it when it was a previous TSV or on special offer.

They will tell you that this version is so vastly improved that you need to ditch your old one and buy this one instead!

They can say what they like but I will ignore them because my Rush charger works just fine. I’ve yet to fall for any of QVC’s spiel. 😉

Rush Charge Comet 3200mAh Trident Portable Charger for Apple & Android
Item Number 730499
QVC Price £40.00
TSV Price £26.98
P&P £2.95

2 Easy Pay £13.49

The Rush Charge Comet Trident is the ultimate portable charger, ensuring you never need to worry about your phone and devices running out of battery when you're out and about again. Featuring wire-free Lightning, USB-C and Micro USB compatibility, you can leave your charging leads at home, making it easy to slip this charger into your bag or pocket and bring it with you wherever you go! Wave goodbye to low-power mode and hello to peace of mind with this practical charger.

*A great saving : if you were to buy this Rush Charge 3200mAh Comet Trident Portable Charger from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £40 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £26.98 plus P&P, you're saving £13.02.

Functional features - this slim, compact, and stylish charger makes charging your devices on the go that much easier. Compatible with most phones, speakers, Bluetooth earphones, and m ore, you can feel comfortable that you won't be left without power when you need it. Plus, with an LED battery life display, you can track your power usage.

Great for gifting - coming ready to give in a gift sleeve, this portable charger makes a great present, ensuring those you care about are never left without power. Whether you give it to your children, grandchildren, friends, or family members, you can have peace of mind that they'll always be charged and reachable .

Cable-free design - say goodbye to carrying cables around with you or forgetting the correct wires. The Rush charger features a cable-free design that enables you to plug the charger directly into your device when you need it.

High-speed charging - Offering 2.1A highspeed charging, you can enjoy superfast charging, and with an automatic power-saving mode, you can fully make the most of each charge so nothing is wasted.

Use it everywhere - whether you're out enjoying Christmas parties or markets, summer camping trips or music festivals, this easy-to-store charger can keep you powered up throughout. In a slim, lightweight design without cables tangling up in your bag or bulking up your pockets, slipping this charger into your jacket, purse, or glovebox and taking it with you wherever you go is far more practical.

Choose your stylish design - designed by founders with roots in high fashion, these sleek chargers were created with style in mind and finishes to suit a range of tastes. After something simple and classic? The Black or White option will be for you. Prefer standout patterns? Then opt for Plaid or Marble Orange. Want your charger to have a playful look? Then opt for the Pink Metallic option.

Delivery to UK mainland only
It is advised to fully charge before use
3200mAh
Auto shut-off to preserve battery life
Compatible with most iPhones, Samsung, Google, wireless Bluetooth earbuds, video game controllers, Bluetooth speakers (devices with a USB-C, Micro-USB or Lightening connector)
Cable-free design
Micro USB, Lightning, and USB Type-C charging connections
Features pass-through technology so you can charge your Rush Charge and phone at the same time
LED meter for battery life
Charger measures (h x w x d): 11cm x 11cm x 3.2cm (4.3" x 4.3" x 1.2")
Charger weighs: 80g

Choose from:
Black
Marble Orange
Pink Metallic
Plaid
White

What's in the box?
1 x Rush Charge 3200mAh Comet Trident
1 x user manual

Is that the one with the poor reviews? I would love anather charger.
This is a current one from a Rush with pretty poor reviews but I think there was one in 2021 which also got a lot of one star reviews...

Not sure if this new one is different/better and in what way but I wanted to see if they had a decent one as my nephew needs one...

This one seemed to be particularly bad in the Apple phone connector option?

Last edited:
I always read reviews from low to high, I've read loads of them and haven't got past very poor reviews yet. And people are saying they had to spend a lot of PP to send them back, even though faulty, they obviously don't know the law.

My concern when I first saw them was that the weight of the device on the phone socket would damage that socket and ruin the phone, but is seems that the plug on the Rush snaps off instead.

It puzzles me that QVC keeps selling many items even though they have dreadful reviews.

BTW I just received a £30 electronic item (NOT from QVC) and I think it was a customer return (open box etc) so I contacted them, and they are sending me a new one and I don't even have to return mine! Excellent service.

I have a charger that attaches to my phone by a short flexible cable. It’s easy to fit in my handbags and pockets by bending the cable and placing the charger behind the phone.

This TSV charger isn’t flexible - it’s bulky and makes the phone too long for any of my handbags or pockets.

As well as the previous Rush, I also have a charger with a cable attached. I like to be prepared. 😉

Latest posts

Back