• What an amazing idea

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Don’t really care

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sally is nice enough, but her voice is terrible. Maybe a wee bit of voice coaching? I don't have the best accent/voice either but I'm not a TV presenter and I don't laugh like a banshee.

CC

I am sorry, I keep trying to understand what it is about her that sets my teeth on edge and then I realised is it my soft southern, internalised mysogyny. She is everything I was brought up not to be, loud etc. All the descriptive words I had in my head were words you wouldn't use about a man doing the same job.... So, I am checking myself.

I don't mind her, in the same way I don't mind Jill Franks. Different, but I guess I just accept them for what they are.

She squawks like a seagull stealing a fish supper. Cannot listen to her even for 1 second.

CC
Good description (y) 👌👏
Actually I think she is fine as a person, but her very , very loud shrieks ( far worse than a pneumatic drill , and those working with those drills have to wear safety ear muffs) will drive me bashing my head against the wall :eek:

I wouldn't mind, though if you'd said Peter Simon then I most certainly would mind - Horrible creature!
I was flicking through the shopping channels and I saw him on one of those. So is he the only one who has got a job elsewhere? I feel sorry for Lynn and Sheila and the other models :( They have been there for a long time.
Only as an alternative to boiling your own eyeballs before being stretched on the rack without a general anaesthetic.
I will be having nightmares🫣:eek:
Mine too, there's something extremely unsavoury about that man!s to look
We should have a " cannot stand" fan club 👌
Sometime ago, WI was selling those small stone angels and you should seen Simon, he was trying to look pious and it was so comical:D😅😂🤣
Sally Jacks would give Ms Flint a run for the money. Hard, hard sell and a very loud voice. Don't want to think what it would be like in a studio with Simon Biagi bellowing and Sally shrieking.
Worst nightmare 😖 or shall I say torture🥵.
I have not heard any presenter shriek as bad as Sally.
The first time I saw her , I saw this short, plump, straight yellow haired female , and then she started to talk 😱
She lost some weight, but that wasn't the problem , if only she could see a speech therapist 🙄
She could be a good a good presenter, if only she would do something about that ear piercing shrieky voice.

Latest posts

Back