Sally Jaxx today - shockingly bad!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Somedays she probably wants to be there 'Live on Air' just as much as we can't be bothered to watch. Sally's shift today was one of those days. Tomorow she will be better.

Last edited:
Good grief, Sally hasn't even started her shift yet and she's already banging on about considered purchases (a ****** Pendule Watch).

A little variation on 'considered purchase', the cardigan she was selling was going to be 'more expensive' than usual.

It went for £3.99

A little variation on 'considered purchase', the cardigan she was selling was going to be 'more expensive' than usual.

It went for £3.99

Sally is selling the same cardigan right now but in a different colour and she is aghast that it had gone so low at, £6!!

In fact she simply couldn't believe it. The final price was £4.99, Black Friday? My backside!

your avatar reminds me aren't all the presenter's doing their pick of the year this year? I was quite looking forward to that or was it just a fad from last year?:mysmilie_46:

your avatar reminds me aren't all the presenter's doing their pick of the year this year? I was quite looking forward to that or was it just a fad from last year?:mysmilie_46:

Gollum's will be his Thunderbirds phone (it looked like it was made in the 1960's too)
Shocked Face's will be Argan Oil, it's his best ever beauty product, ever, ever, ever. EVER (until they stop stocking it)

oh my word, I've just turned over to Bid and Split Ends has been on the Pro Plus again!
she's putting her face in the camera and shouting and screeching - she's coming across as quite aggressive tonight - and the clothes I've seen so far are hideous, she was modelling an awful, tacky jumper with sparkly peacocks on the front, even Gobby Topp is struggling to enthuse!

LOL she just did the 'considered purchase' thing :) Oh that possibility shower gel/bubble bath is cr*p as well. They sell it in my local Savers and I tried a couple of 'flavours' and its absolutely awful, the scent doesn't last a second on the skin. very unimpressed with that one :(

Excuse me!! - The possibility range is fab! I think some of the scents are better than others but nowt wrong with them in my book provided you don't pay through the nose for it 'cos they cost a quid in savers. The raspberry, the vanilla and the ginger snap scents are amazing, and I love exfoliating shower gels. Each to us own I guess x

THAT ADVERT (on price drop for "get gorgeous")

Her 'acting'

It was immense. when miss topp was talking, sally was plodding along .... probably fantasising about screaming at 1746 cameras.

She's no expert.

Latest posts

Back