Sarah Bennett

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes 100% PJ, it really would and does bother me, as I think it should the customer.

Fair play Graham, your word is more than good enough for me :) Has anyone email Rocks.TV and asked them about the SB collection?

PJ

PJ. said:
Can I turn this question on it's head Graham and say have you got any proof that she doesn't design them?

PJ

It has already been mentioned, all I am asking is that only Jewellery that is actually designed then made by Sarah Bennett should be in her collection.

It has already been mentioned, all I am asking is that only Jewellery that is actually designed then made by Sarah Bennett should be in her collection.

I understand that Graham but what makes you think that there are pieces in that collection not designed by Sarah please?

PJ. said:
I understand that Graham but what makes you think that there are pieces in that collection not designed by Sarah please?

Because Sarah has said so.

Because Sarah has said so.

Did she say directly "I don't design all the SB collection" or do you mean that general quote about some designs are made by outside people? I thought that didn't mean actually her collection specifically if that is the quote you mean bud.

PJ

Latest posts

Back