SBC TSV/Beauty Day 10/4/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wrongsideof40

Registered Shopper
There is another SBC TSV on 10/4/11. We are getting these every few weeks. I don't know how much they think we need as these are usually huge sizes. :mysmilie_480:

More sticky alcoholic water with a bit of glycerine added. Wonder what fluorescent colour/artificial perfume and inferred "natural benefits" it'll have this time?

Yes but don't forget, what they don't sell on a Beauty Day they can try and flog on the Beauty Channel for days/weeks afterwards.:wave::wave::wave:

Watch for the repeats of Denis ( Ojon ) next week.:sun:

I'm usually safe with the SBC TSVs as I must be the only person who doesn't like the bleeping arnica and it's in there as regular as clockwork. Like the collagen gel though. And the clear one? Vitamin E maybe??

We have arnica gel always in my stockpile. I bought it originally for myself but have never really felt any benefit for any of my muscular and skeletal weirdness

HOWEVER... it quickly became the placebo of choice when my kids were little for bumped heads and bruised knees. It still works to this day and they're 16 and DD is 15 today for anything from growing pains to broken ankles to period pains so I'll probably still buy it til they leave home :happy:

I quite like the warming arnica and I'd be tempted if they did a TSV with a litre of it (Craig's sister could use it and turn her thermostat down a few more degrees). The warming effect is v small though not like good old ralgex (remember in Withnail & I when they use it all over to keep warm? :sun:)

Jude xx

We have arnica gel always in my stockpile. I bought it originally for myself but have never really felt any benefit for any of my muscular and skeletal weirdness

HOWEVER... it quickly became the placebo of choice when my kids were little for bumped heads and bruised knees. It still works to this day and they're 16 and DD is 15 today for anything from growing pains to broken ankles to period pains so I'll probably still buy it til they leave home :happy:

I quite like the warming arnica and I'd be tempted if they did a TSV with a litre of it (Craig's sister could use it and turn her thermostat down a few more degrees). The warming effect is v small though not like good old ralgex (remember in Withnail & I when they use it all over to keep warm? :sun:)

Jude xx

Happy Birthday to your DD for a start! My God..I can vaguely remember being 15, and having MY DD turn 15 - now she's not long turned 31!

I digress...like you Jude have never really noticed the arnica doing me any good and as Tinks says it's in any SBC TSV as regular as clockwork. However..I LOVE the collagen shower gel; the collagen gel I do use, and that handwash looks tempting..so I may have to give in gracefully and buy it!:doh:

More sticky alcoholic water with a bit of glycerine added. Wonder what fluorescent colour/artificial perfume and inferred "natural benefits" it'll have this time?

Exactly!!! I still haven't used my 1L collagen gel from ages ago!! Does anyone actually get any results from this stuff? Never again will I buy SBC, although having said that, I do find that if I knock myself and can get some arnica gel on quick, the bruise doesn't come out as bad BUT I wonder if I put anything cold on straightaway it would have the same effect?

SBC 5 Piece Ultimate Hydrating and Soothing Collection
Today's Special Value Price £29.76
QVC Price £35.75
Item Number 224331
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95
SBC Ultimate Hydrating and Soothing Collection. Five-piece set comprises a super-sized version of the top-rated Collagen Gel, three additional full-sized gel products and a brand new Raspberry & Cranberry Hand Wash to leave your skin cleansed and delicately scented. Hydrate and care for your skin all year round with this great-value SBC collection.

Contains:

1 x Collagen Gel (1000ml) - gentle, hydrating moisturiser for the face and body, which can also be used as a mask and eye gel
1 x Collagen Shower Creme (500ml) - enriched with passion flower, kukui oils and collagen to help hydrate your skin
1 x Propolis Gel (500ml) - water-based moisturising gel best used on sensitive skin
1 x Raspberry & Cranberry Hand Wash (250ml) - fragrant hand wash cleanses your skin without drying it out
1 x Intensive Warming Arnica Gel (175ml) - the thick gel remains on the skin offering concentrated warmth to specific areas, and provides a warm, tingling sensation
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.224331

What a disappointing Beauty Day line up. The last one was so good, but I'm not tempted by any of the products in today's line up.

Latest posts

Back