Shark Hairdryer TSV 16/06/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shark Style iQ Ionic Hair Dryer & AirWave Attachment TSV 16/06/22 (RRP about £299.97)

a bit about the airwave

"Attach this IQ Styler to the Shark HyperAIR™ Dryer for long-lasting waves with less heat. AirWave creates effortless beachy waves using touchless, hair-healthy HyperAIR Technology that shapes your hair into a gentle wave by drying in place—no tugging or heat damage. Best for straight and wavy hair."

Attachments

• Shark Hairdryer TSV 1.jpg
    Shark Hairdryer TSV 1.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Shark Hairdryer TSV 2.jpg
    Shark Hairdryer TSV 2.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 62
Shark Style iQ Ionic Hair Dryer & Styler with Accessories HD110UKQ
Item Number: 729064
QVC Price £250.00
Todays Special Value Price £199.96
P&P £0.00
4 Easy Pays of £49.99

Combining rapid air power with next-generation intelligence, it would be easier to list what this Shark hair styler can't do! While iQ technology creates high-velocity ionised air to help dry your locks quickly and with less heat damage, the four Intelligent Styler attachments create a wealth of looks designed to last, from a sleek blow-dry to bouncy curls. It's so easy to become your very own hair stylist (without having to leave the house) with this game-changing tool.
Switch it up - choose the Intelligent Styler and the hairdryer will do the rest. By recognising which styler is in use, the dryer will adapt the heat and airflow depending on what’s needed for each style. Create bouncy blow dries, sleek straight dos, beachy waves or defined curls - it’s up to you!
The attachments:

The Concentrator for smooth styles - this precision concentrator is brilliant for exceptionally smooth drying. Its 2-in-1 design means you can use the wider opening for fast drying or extend the nozzle for a narrow airpath that smooths and shapes hair to create super-sleek blow-dry styles.
The Diffuser to lift and define - the adjustable diffuser allows for airflow around the roots to the tips to define natural curls. The extendable prongs make it easy to reach and lift roots, while the large capacity bowl allows for maximum coverage.
The Airwave for beachy waves - love a boho, beachy look? This attachment uses air to shape your hair into a gentle wave and dry it in place - so no worrying about pulling, and no heat damage.
The Style Brush for sleek shine - achieve salon results on all hair types with a gentle brush that works to detangle and dry hair, while the soft bristles style and smooth. The 360-degree rotation ensures even the back of your hair is easy to style.
  • Three temperature settings: low, medium, high
  • Three airflow settings: low, medium, high
  • Cool Shot: lock in your style with the Cool Shot button
  • GTIN: 0622356250672
What's in the box?
  • 1 x HD110UK styler
  • 1 x Concentrator attachment
  • 1 x Diffuser attachment
  • 1 x Airwave attachment
  • 1 x Style Brush attachment
Technical specifications:
  • Wattage: 1600W
  • Cable length: 2.5m (8'2")
  • Weight: 1.2kg
All measurements are approximate

I thought I’d have a look at this. Check out the video with Catherine. Weird looking attachments which I can’t believe are as good as they say. Hardly something you could take on holiday; you’d need a case just for the hairdryer and attachments!!
On that subject, my number one bugbear with electrical items, not dual voltage so wouldn’t work in the USA.

Can’t see this being as popular as the Dyson.

I thought I’d have a look at this. Check out the video with Catherine. Weird looking attachments which I can’t believe are as good as they say. Hardly something you could take on holiday; you’d need a case just for the hairdryer and attachments!!
On that subject, my number one bugbear with electrical items, not dual voltage so wouldn’t work in the USA.

Can’t see this being as popular as the Dyson.
It seems to be well what I have found? Only travel hairdryers have the dual voltage. I bought an expensive T2 hairdryer which is travel but the size of a normal hairdryer in TKMaxx I got it for £30 down from £120+ still has the RRP on the box. It's lilac, stick that Dyson with your red. Ha!

I mentioned this on the qurio thread about a piece on the news the other day how people using split pay are having problems paying it. They are even borrowing to be able to afford the split/easy payments. So I can see Dyson and the ultra expensive hairdryers etc and QVC starting to lose sales. People cannot afford, unless they are well off, being able to buy. Those silly things like oh, food, heating and fuel just getting in the way.

That clear plastic turbine gizmo is old "technology". I have one for a Remington hair dryer I bought many years ago from Avon!
The dark haired model has probably the optimal hair length and texture for it to work but I still wouldn't rate it.
With all hair "stylers" that are add-ons to dryers your hair must be 95% dry before you start and then you have to expose your dry hair to more hot air trying to do whatever is unnatural to it: straighten curly hair or curl flat hair. The resulting damage to my hair and static tell me a shorter onslaught with a curling iron works better and does far less damage.

If they sell it as styling as you dry I'd be very skeptical.

Babyliss Big Hair all the way; once one dies I get another!

Latest posts

Back