She's at it again !!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Indeed, but, it's one thing to do it and it's another thing to go on and on about it when you're a saleswoman on TV and it bears no relevance to what you're trying to sell.

I haven't heard Julia say anything about helping her daughter financially with the house, I think this was merely conjecture on Boffy's part.

Indeed, but, it's one thing to do it and it's another thing to go on and on about it when you're a saleswoman on TV and it bears no relevance to what you're trying to sell.

Sorry to appear somewhat ignorant, but I don't watch much. Did she say on air, she had helped her buy her home? I never comment on the private lives/appearances of presenters but, when I have seen Julia, I have always thought she looks good, very presentable.

it was conjecture...."more than likely" is what i said. shes not just said sophies leaving home but "shes buying her first home" it has come up several times in her presentations and its not relevant to selling on qvc

I am not the least bit interest in our Sohpie buying her first house just in the same way I wasn't the least bit interested in our Sophie working "in the city" nor our Daniel living in Wales/being a personal trainer/training some sports team.

BUT what I am interested in is getting the size and colour correct. When all that is in place then I'll accept hearing about them.

No one minds a pleasant throwaway remark in passing but she never stops. The day she gets married/has kids is the day I stop watching altogether as Kathy and Ali K are enough. The day it happens to Chuntley is the day I put my head in the oven.

Oh and BTW Pipa trying to pass off ordering on air as a way of showing us numpties how to use the app is insulting so just stop it.

I am not the least bit interest in our Sohpie buying her first house just in the same way I wasn't the least bit interested in our Sophie working "in the city" nor our Daniel living in Wales/being a personal trainer/training some sports team.

BUT what I am interested in is getting the size and colour correct. When all that is in place then I'll accept hearing about them.

No one minds a pleasant throwaway remark in passing but she never stops. The day she gets married/has kids is the day I stop watching altogether as Kathy and Ali K are enough. The day it happens to Chuntley is the day I put my head in the oven.

Oh and BTW Pipa trying to pass off ordering on air as a way of showing us numpties how to use the app is insulting so just stop it.

Brace yourself! Her team got through to the final at Wembley. Wonder which accessories/beauty items/fashion items/hair care she will need to mention for the big day (plus, of course, not forgetting to mention the daughter's new house)

i remember the early years at qvc when julias children were small. at every breath she talked about her little boys blonde hair. now he has "none" she has shifted her focus on sophies "achievements"

I have moved to a place with pampas grass
Not sure what the 4 previous owners got up too but the ruddy stuff make my eyes water and makes my skin itch

At work we have a museum devoted to the history of the tabloid newspaper. There is a wonderful archive copy of the first edition of the Daily Star which features a very interesting story about swingers. The photo of their lounge shows a giant vase in the corner of the room in which there is ... pampas grass! I don't know why people had it inside their houses...but it seems they also liked spider plants and yucca plants too.

Silly woman.

JR has been getting on my nerves for some time. The hair flicking, gurning, her constant highlighting of her superwoman abilities ( baked a fabulous cake, mowed the lawn, wrote a book..........all at the same time). The final straw was when she kept repeating to a guest, " I really heart this ". It annoyed me so much that I can't even remember the product. She has now joined an ever increasing list of presenters to be turned off. I now mostly buy on line or not at all. Do QVC bosses ever watch their presenters at work?

Latest posts

Back