Shopping Telly Awards: The Results

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
The Polls are closed and the votes have been counted :mysmilie_59:

Thank you to everyone who voted and contributed to the polls ...........

Best Cleanser:

Winner: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish

Runner-up: Elemis Pro Radiance Cleanser

Best Moisturiser:

Winner: Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream

Runner-up: Other & High street

Best Foundation:

Winner: Laura Geller Balance & Brighten

Runner-up: High Street

Best Haircare Brand:

Winner: High Street

Runner-up: Philip Kingsley

Best Nail Care Brand:

Winner: OPI

Runner-up: Leighton Denny

Best Hand Cream:

Winner: L'Occitane

Best Eye Cream/Gel/Serum:

Winners: Alpha H & Gatineau

Best Neck and Décolletage Product:

Winner: Gatineau

Runner-ups: Prai & High Street

Best Mascara:

Winner: Mally

Best Anti-Ageing Product:

Winner: Alpha H Liquid Gold

Runner-up: Decleor Aromessence Iris

Best Bath and Shower Brand:

Winner: L'Occitane

Runner-up: Elemis

Best Make-Up Brand:

Winner: BareMinerals

Runner-ups: Bobbie Brown & Doll 10

Best Skincare Brand:

Winner: Alpha H

Runner-ups: Elemis ,Decleor & Liz Earle

Thanks for this Autumn, it must have taken you ages?

Can't believe AD Skin Synergy didn't win anything though :-(
I demand a recount!! Ha Ha

I will be keeping an eye out to compare with the QVC awards this evening. I think our awards are almost exactly in line with what I expect QVC's awards to be in some categories, but in others they are satisfyingly divergent.

Thank you from me, too, Autumn - first for creating all the different polls, and secondly for going through and collating the results. It's been really fun and at the same time educational.

And the nice thing about the votes on here:

You have to be logged in - so it's genuinely "customers" of the forum voting.
You can only vote once.

Neither of these are true for the QVC beauty awards... which leaves them vulnerable to "campaigns" to elect certain brands as the winners.

Thank you from me too Autumn.

The only one that surprises me is the bath and shower category. Although I like L'Occitane I thought ABC skin wash would walk it.

Now.. about those candles Autumn...

Thank you from me too Autumn.

The only one that surprises me is the bath and shower category. Although I like L'Occitane I thought ABC skin wash would walk it.

Now.. about those candles Autumn...

Oooh! Do we stick with YC and have categories like fresh, floral, fruity, foodie? Or broaden it out to candles, melts, reeds, other fragrance systems... or rival brands!

Not as cross as Catherine Huntley, though!

CHuntley could do with remembering what she's said in the past if you ask me.
I remember when New CID cosmetics first came to Q. (What happened to them by the way)?

Anyway, according to CHuntley, she'd been using the brand for years so she was delighted when they came to Q. Funnily enough, they never get a mention now, but it shows that even Q presenters visit Dante's Nine circles of Hell (High Street), just as much as the rest of us do.

CHuntley could do with remembering what she's said in the past if you ask me.
I remember when New CID cosmetics first came to Q. (What happened to them by the way)?

Anyway, according to CHuntley, she'd been using the brand for years so she was delighted when they came to Q. Funnily enough, they never get a mention now, but it shows that even Q presenters visit Dante's Nine circles of Hell (High Street), just as much as the rest of us do.

Catherine also used Onjenu (previously Ingenue) before they came to QVC as well... so you're right about convenient amnesia. Don't think CH is the only one, either!

I have to say i was surprised the High street didnt win more of the categories. Im so glad Alpha H won best Skincare brand, they deserve it :D

.......And yes there are plenty of other polls in the pipeline :mysmilie_59:

Thanks for doing this autumn. I enjoyed this more than the the official QVC ones.

I watched last years on the TSV, but couldn't be bothered this year. It was so boring. lol!

Latest posts

Back