Shylock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He was on PD earlier, last day of the clearance and he said something like 'wait till you see what we've got in store for you tomorrow'

Another sleepless night then :wonder:

He's shilling cheapo Hand Sanitizer now. What's next, Toilet Rolls?

Schlock is off for a few days now, he claimed he's off to Bologna to a Beauty Fair*

*He means he's off on a recce to Poundland in Bolton.

I see his mates Laurelle are going to be there

LAURELLE PARFUMS Hall No. 30 Country Pavillion Stand D45-E45C Great Britain

Presuming Schlocko does go I can only imagine what he brings back.

He'll probably find a fragrance Italian Monks used in the 7th Century (with the original recipe recently unearthed)

"ooh d'ya I first came across this fragrance when I studied Nestorian traditions with Cosmas The Sicilian Abbot"

Schlocko.jpg

Presuming Schlocko does go I can only imagine what he brings back.

He'll probably find a fragrance Italian Monks used in the 7th Century (with the original recipe recently unearthed)

"ooh d'ya I first came across this fragrance when I studied Nestorian traditions with Cosmas The Sicilian Abbot"

View attachment 10304

I don't like the way he's looking at you there Wirral :giggle:

I don't like the way he's looking at you there Wirral :giggle:

No Momma he's looking at you, thinking what you'll look like holding the Ostrich Panel Handbag.

Or, and probably more likely, thinking about his bonus as reward for his latest extraordinary bullshitting performance.

Crikey Wirrel that is most perceptive of you - as I hear that 7th C stink created by a monk is to be called 'Abott'le au Shill'

Last edited:
Isn't it funny he has always worked for a brand he's flogging at the time? Liar

Isn't it funny he has always worked for a brand he's flogging at the time? Liar

I'm sure his CV is very impressive and I know he'd never lie to us or mislead us LL, I'm in awe of his career experience.
P.S. I hope Wirral reads this!

I'm sure his CV is very impressive and I know he'd never lie to us or mislead us LL, I'm in awe of his career experience.
P.S. I hope Wirral reads this!

Schlockos vast experience is as tangible as it is impressive.

I like him.

Am I still on the same forum? Oh all right I'll join in as well. I think the lovely Mr Sherlock was very honest and upfront whilst selling perfume from Verseille. In no way was his sale confusing about where it was sold. How about that?

Salleh has just said Peter Sherlock uses Eco tan along with using sunbeds!!! This is the same Peter Sherlock who is something of a skincare expert, and is happy to give advice as to the best way to take care of our skin! No amount of creams/serums/cleansers/toners will in any way eradicate the damage done to your skin by using sunbeds!
I would have thought Peter should have been warning against their use, not telling us he actually uses them!

Sit-up bank statement balance sheet since CVA.

-£64million groats
post CVA - £0 balance
+£6million from Ideal World
-£1million Peter Simon wages
+£10,000 Mike Mason wage
+£4m Paul Herrington makeup department
+£1m down payment towards Divine Decadence Perfume Mk2
+£2000 Tefal Actifry sales
-£2000 Tefal Actifry returns
-££££ sundries (staff wages, Peter Shylock cab fare to Harrods and trip to see Paul DuPont villa in Essex)
+£2.50 savings on not broadcasting PriceDrop.
-£50.00 for telephone call centre in Korea
+£2000 government tax scheme for low paid workers

carried forward = £0.94p

:mysmilie_496:

Latest posts

Back