Skagen Watches and guest presenter...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC_addicted_couple

Registered Shopper
The watches are brilliant as always, fab styling and pricing quite good across the range, but that guest Christina does my head in with her false smile and wide eyes.... 'look at me arn't I the bees knees !!....kinda look' , it's like she waffles without feeling. But as I said, great product.

Oh I don't mind her, at least she knows her product and gives clear informative info and her command of the English is fantastic, she speaks the language far better than most of the homegrown presenters.
Wish she'd relax a bit though, she always sits there like she's still got the coathanger up the back of her blouse. :grin: Skagen are fab watches. :clapping:
mysmilie_55.gif

Agree she knows her stuff about the watches but wish she would relax and not be all stiff and silly. Spoils an otherwise good presentation and as all have said the watches are fab.

Totally agree. She comes over as being over confident. In fact she doesn't need a presenter, bet she could do it all by herself.

Switched off yesterday,( although I wasn't in the market for a watch) as I find this guest too loud & 'in your face' wish she would just take things down a notch ( or 2)

I don't mind her per se - BUT - she's been to the Kim Mendelson Finishing School For Silly Noises as she kept making squeals that were redolent of everyone's favourite fashion designer frommontrealcanadammm*giggles*

Latest posts

Back