Your favourite, and worst, QVC guest presenters?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I might complain if I can find an email address. The assistant was seriously weird. She had dyed green hair and long fingernails. I asked when my trainers are coming back in she shrugged her shoulders and said "couldn't tell you, there's nothing on the system!" She seemed to care more about her false nails! I won't be going back there in a hurry. Shame as in past years they were really good! I don't think she will keep her job for long if she's like that with other people so maybe I should just leave her to realise her own uselessness. Sometimes I wish people would get a job they can do well. That job certainly wasn't for her!
Is there anyone you could complain to about the poor service at that shop Julius?
Makes no difference to you now of course, but why should they get away with it.

Like-
Marie Francoise- she's lovely, nice voice, and genuine.
Judith Williams- nice lady.
Cathy Prai- Just because she's hilarious and always has me in stitches, plus she's a big animal lover.
Tom Alpha H- He's just likeable.
Leighton Denny- He's a scream.
The guy from Nina Leonard is funny.
Sarah Chapman- Don't use her products but she is a nice lady.

Can't stand-
Abby Ultra Sun, she acts like a preacher and basically demands we buy her product which puts me off.
Keeley Elemis- Talks too fast and talks a lot of rubbish, And agree with Akimbo, the Irish lady from Elemis is much much better.
Fiona Decleor sick of hearing her say "this is what we're famous for" and renowned in the industry" every other minute.
LuLu, insincere, and lies about how her products made her look like she does, also don't believe she even uses her own products.
SJ from bare minerals- she's just irritating
The dark haired woman from the kitchen shows, I think she is called Tracey- Her voice just grates on me.
Caroline Archer from Liz Earle- snobby and has an annoying voice.

Undecided- Alexis from l'occitane, it depends, I sometimes find her a bit snobby but she is knows her stuff and always looks well groomed and is a good advert for the products unlike some I could mention.

Last edited:
wow, just goes to show there's someone for everyone! lol
Seeing as we're having a few favourites, I also like Marie Francoise, and Rosa too - they're lovely, and I love Kipling and Yankee candles too!

I think his morals are wrong. He epitomises the greedy, uncaring businessman that lives in a glamorous, whirling, swirling vortex of high fashion, red carpet events, high society etc, which is all a facade for the pain and suffering of defenseless little animals. I read somewhere that there is a certain type of hide which is sourced from aborted foetuses (animal ones, not that that makes it much better) just because it produces a more supple, luxuriant hide. I fins his morals quite horrendous, but his voice and general demeanour is amusing! Imagine him getting intimate with his partner! Hahahaha! loool!
Oh god, you just reminded me about him. I have nothing but loathing and contempt for that vile excuse for a human being. And believe me, I'm holding back here.

I fins his morals quite horrendous, but his voice and general demeanour is amusing!

l don't find anything about him remotely amusing. The only thing that would amuse me where he's concerned would be to see him subjected to exactly the same unspeakable cruelty to which he subjects millions of other living creatures, with the same end result. Now that would really delight me.

Heather (nails inc)
Alexis (l'occitane)
OPI ladies
EMU lady who was pregnant
Marie Francoise
Jackie Kennedy guest
Frank Usher lady

Dislike
Lulu
Prai Lady
Keeley (elemis)
All liz earle reps
All lola rose reps especially the man and including Nikki - find her too sweet to be true but love the range.
Natalia
Carla

I love to watch the "jingle Jangle" lady...it's all rock and roll.... Bibi Bijoux. I bet she is a real laugh.

l don't find anything about him remotely amusing. The only thing that would amuse me where he's concerned would be to see him subjected to exactly the same unspeakable cruelty to which he subjects millions of other living creatures, with the same end result. Now that would really delight me.

I can't abide Dennis Basso and what he stands for ,I can't print what I really think. I am surprised Julia would present with him being a veggie.

I love:-
Rosa - Yankee
Kathy - Prai (Never bought the products, but she gives a lot to animal charities, which is a big plus in my book).
The lady from Frank Usher - I think she's hilarious. Would love to have a night out with her.
Guy Clutterbug - Very, very knowledgable. I find his stories very interesting.
The lady who sells shoes, Van Dahl maybe? Very funny.
Judith Williams - She seems genuinely nice. Could just be for TV, but who knows?
George Simonton - Yes, he's had one face luft too many, but he seems a really nice guy.
Tova - She doesn't live in the real world, but I do enjoy watching her.
Kim - Kim & Co. I know she gets a lot of stick on here, but credit where it's due. The woman knows every item number, every size, every colour & every price. I can't understand a word she says usually, but by God, the woman comes on air prepared.

Hate:-
Stephen - Yankee Candles - That simpering voice gets on my wick. The hair is ****** ridiculous as well.
Basso - Enough said.
Fiona - Decleor - Everything she sells is 'Renowed in the Industry'. Also I have it on good authority that she's a b*tch to work for.
Ingrid Tarrant - Horrible, horrible woman in real life.

Last but not least, it's gotta be Keeley from Elemis. Good God, the woman talks more bullsh*t than most politicians. If she had her way we would all be wearing 26 layers of products on our skin every morning and another 32 layers every night.
I can only watch Elemis shows when the other guest is on. Emer I think her name is. Nice and calm.

Wonder how you know about Fiona Mr Marple,Im just being nosey.
Lynn :thinking:

Not as interesting as it sounds really LOTL.
My cousins girlfriend used to work for Decleor and she said that Fiona was an awful, horrible woman.
Spoke to the girls like they were sh*t on her shoe.
I know there are two sides to every story but I did believe what she said to be honest.

Fiona looks like the PILSBURY Dough Man's wife, so she's probably bitter about that! All the melatogenine in the world ain't gonna help her, her doughy face and her currenty litle eyes!

oooh I hate myself for agreeing with you Julius but I do!!!! However to be fair the camera may be cruel. I was at the Beauty Bash last year and the feedback from forumites who saw her in the flesh was that she is actually very pretty indeed in real life. I didn't see her on the day I was there though.

Fiona looks like the PILSBURY Dough Man's wife, so she's probably bitter about that! All the melatogenine in the world ain't gonna help her, her doughy face and her currenty litle eyes!

I know I shouldn't but I laughed for about 5 minutes when I read this. And I like Fiona .... and I don't think she is that bad looking! It's just your turn of phrase.

I can't abide Dennis Basso and what he stands for ,I can't print what I really think. I am surprised Julia would present with him being a veggie.

She must be veggie for reasons other than a concern for animal welfare. She wears/uses leather and is prepared to be civil to Basso and to assist him in increasing his wealth, so the only logical explanation is that she's veggie for health purposes, or because she just doesn't like meat. Nobody who was veggie for animal welfare reasons could possibly do what she does.

Or that she's being detached and professional to do the job she's paid heaps of money to do?! I'm sure presenters have to deal with all sorts of useless products and silly guests they don't like. At the end of the day they are there to put a positive spin on everything. I am sure if she relayed gorey tales of mistreated mink, culled calves and mutilitated musquashes she would soon be out of a job. Remember QVC only sells faux fur, hence uses that as a get-out clause. They appear to turn a blind eye to the other side of his business where animals are gassed, sliced and diced, their pelts ripped uncaringly off their frail little bodies :( all to make some rich old bag feel superior!
She must be veggie for reasons other than a concern for animal welfare. She wears/uses leather and is prepared to be civil to Basso and to assist him in increasing his wealth, so the only logical explanation is that she's veggie for health purposes, or because she just doesn't like meat. Nobody who was veggie for animal welfare reasons could possibly do what she does.

l don't believe that anyone who cared enough about animals to adopt such a huge lifestyle change would be prepared to do that for any amount of money. It goes against every atom of your being. None of the veggies l know would even consider it. None of them would do the job anyway, because they wouldn't be prepared to promote all the cruel beauty products, let alone one of the world's biggest furriers.

Agree about Fiona, she isn't a very good advert for Decleor. I can't take her seriously when she keeps going on about how those products will iron out all the lines and wrinkles. And how every thing is "incredible" she also always goes on about how she created that cleansing moose all by herself.

Latest posts

Back