Skagen Watches TSV 07/07/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It seems ridiculous that they would do a TSV with so little stock, unless today they want to unload a lot of stuff as OTOs.:rolleyes:

Wow! I cannnot believe the prices of these Skagen watches - even the Disneyfied ones are about half the cash in the US... :confused:

skagen OTO's

OTO in the morning show

Skagen Ladies Tank 9ct Gold Plated with Crystals Watch
Item Number: 686929
QVC Price £72.00
Introductory Price £59.98
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

possible OTO
Skagen Men's Square Case Three Sub Dial Watch
Item Number: 686930
QVC Price £83.92
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

wierd qvc price thats why it could be an OTO

Skagen Mother of Pearl Swarovski Crystal Mesh Strap Watch
Item Number: 688447
QVC Price £75.00
One Time Only Price £62.48
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Skagen Titanium Case Mesh Strap Gents Watch
Item Number: 689467
QVC Price £108.00
One Time Only Price £89.96
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Last edited:
OMG Simon has just said that the OTO this hour is the price of a disposable throw away watch!!! It is more or less £60, not an amount of money I'd throw away!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::eek:

OMG Simon has just said that the OTO this hour is the price of a disposable throw away watch!!! It is more or less £60, not an amount of money I'd throw away!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::eek:

When he was on in the kitchen hour he said he bought a cooks essential
pan as a throw away pan to go camping, he did say he still had it as it was a good pan.
But he seems to throw away a lot of things, he must have a fantastic wage packet.

When he was on in the kitchen hour he said he bought a cooks essential
pan as a throw away pan to go camping, he did say he still had it as it was a good pan.
But he seems to throw away a lot of things, he must have a fantastic wage packet.

Yes, I agree and probably paid for by all those extortionate p and p charges. He talks a load of condescending c**p!

I wasn't interested in this - but why would they have so little stock of a TSV?

It seems ridiculous that they would do a TSV with so little stock, unless today they want to unload a lot of stuff as OTOs.:rolleyes:

I wasn't interested in this - but why would they have so little stock of a TSV?

Coz they have several hours of Kim & Co today and it's a chance to get rid of some the dreadful items from this range. Pipa is on later and when they put her in Kim & Co stuff it just makes me want to cry.

668447 OTO at £62.48 is available on Timezone for $44.95 (less than £25!) :p

Thanks very much for the Timezone link - I've just ordered a lovely Skagen watch for £35 including postage and insurance! :D

Skagen watches TSV o7/07/08

I would think it likely that the manufacturer was not prepared to supply more at that price, it was just a teaser. just my opinion.

Thanks very much for the Timezone link - I've just ordered a lovely Skagen watch for £35 including postage and insurance! :D

I've bought 2 skagen watches and another make from this company and their service was second to none. The watches arrived in less than a week. less time than my recent QVC purchases. Also when I emailed with a query i got a very fast response. I will definately be buying again from them in the future. Hope you enjoy your purchase when it arrives:)

i looked into this-they all seem to be old probably discontinued stock lines-they also charge a high postage cost-VAT is legally due when it comes into uk and they dont seem to be guaranteed--usually there is a good reason for something being cheaper-i would rather buy from a reputable retailer in uk and also be able to get the latest newest models

if you look carefully it is not the same-obviously it must be an older style that is now updated but still a bargain if you dont want to have the latest model and dont mind an older one

The Skagen watch I ordered from Timezone on Monday night arrived this morning :). I didn't have to pay any VAT on it as they put a value of $17 on the customs label!

It's really nice - I'm very pleased with it. Many thanks for the Timezone link. :D

Latest posts

Back