Skechers TSV 17/09/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Quite nice but I’m still wearing the Skechers boots TSV from 3 or 4 years ago. They've had so much use. I wonder what colours they’ll have.

E78A0580-4C33-4D58-AE19-3145654310F5.jpeg

I too like these boots but what size would I need?? It's too much of a size lottery with Sketchers at QVC for me I'm afraid. The £5+ postage costs each way if you have to return them puts me off.
Don’t forget you get the cost of the inward postage back if you return within 14 days in brand new condition (ie if they just don’t fit). But yes, you would have to pay to send them back - £3.35 Royal Mail or £4.45 if you want to be able to claim should QVC say it didn’t arrive. There’s still the hassle of returning, though, yes.

Skechers Go Walk Stability Suede Boot
Item Number: 194938
QVC Price £82.00
Todays Special Value Price £61.47
P&P £4.95

With the new season upon us, it's time to rethink your footwear in favour of warm and cosy winter style. Thanks to Skechers, these are the boots for the job. Designed with comfort in mind, these suede ankle boots are made for days out and about with a cushioned sole, faux fur chenille lining and built-in ankle support. Plus, the suede has been treated with 3M Scotchgard to help resist water and stains so, whatever the weather, you can take it all in your stride. Pair with your favourite jeans and a knit jumper for the full cosy ensemble

Size recommendation – it's recommended to go half a size down from your usual size to ensure you have the perfect fit

Built-in comfort – these boots are made for walking with an Ortholite insole layer and lightweight Ultra Go midsole, combined to create a supreme cushioning layer to support your feet. An Air-Cooled Goga Mat insole and a Goodyear rubber outsole add extra durability and breathability to these cosy cold-weather boots.

Choose your colour – with five options to choose from, there's a colour for everyone. For classic dressers, you can't go wrong with Black or Chocolate. If you prefer a more neutral shade, there's a cool Taupe option. And for a warm dose of easy-wear colour, you can pick Chestnut or Olive.

• Lace fastening
  • Wedge heel
  • Fully lined
  • Outer: leather, manmade, textile; inner: textile; sole: manmade
  • Heel height: 4.6cm (1.8")

Colour options:

• Black
  • Chestnut
  • Chocolate
  • Olive
  • Taupe

All measurements are approximate

How hard can it be to make footwear that is the size shown on the label? Very hard it would appear as there always seems to be this size down nonsense.

I'm not sure I really know my shoe size these days. Every brand seems different and I swear what was my size (UK 7/EU 40) has just disappeared. I still have shoes/boots from a few decades ago purchased as size UK 7/EU 40 and they FITTED. They still fit so it's not my feet. Rambling rant over.

Life's too short for me to bugger about with laces. Although they do look smart. I have a similar pair in lilac from Bearpaw - no laces.

Latest posts

Back