Skechers TSV 22/02/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don’t like this style especially the white soles, they are for an older generation than me! Have loved Sketchers years ago but rarely look at them these days, don’t order footwear from QVC as I may like to try a size up/down and with their P&P costs that is a no, no.

Not being into trainers, I do prefer and like a ballerina pump. Past ones I've bought I've personalised them, by hot sticking diamante stones on them, and then I'm asked where I bought them ! so I will get the pale blue of these, and do the same.

I’ve never really got on with sketchers. The fit isn’t great and they feel flimsy. On the other hand I’m obsessed with fitflops. I have quite a few pairs, boots, lace ups and pumps but no toe posts. I love the bit of extra lift and find I can walk and walk in them. Not the most elegant but they are quite modern looking so it’s all good. I dread occasions when I have to wear ‘proper’ shoes. I do love shoes though.

I bought a pair of the flat mesh TSV slip on trainers in the bright orange a few years ago. would love them again in a less vibrant shade

Well, that's a cock-up on a gigantic scale !!! When I ordered these earlier in the day, dopy Vonda (?) said to go by your usual size. So that's a 6 then, and ordered them.

Just caught sight of the final presentation when manic Chloe and Vonda were insistent that EVERYONE had to go half a size down !!!!

I rang CS and vented my spleen, so I've been issued a pre-paid label, and was told that this complaint had been mentioned several times. I can only imagine that at least two thirds of those sold today will be returned. Serves 'em right if they cant get their facts right.

Well, that's a cock-up on a gigantic scale !!! When I ordered these earlier in the day, dopy Vonda (?) said to go by your usual size. So that's a 6 then, and ordered them.

Just caught sight of the final presentation when manic Chloe and Vonda were insistent that EVERYONE had to go half a size down !!!!

I rang CS and vented my spleen, so I've been issued a pre-paid label, and was told that this complaint had been mentioned several times. I can only imagine that at least two thirds of those sold today will be returned. Serves 'em right if they cant get their facts right.

Wouldn't it be simpler if they either made them true to size or change the size labels so a 5 1/2 is labeled 6 etc.

It ain't rocket science.

You only have to read the reviews from the people who got them on pre order to see that they come up really big. I have had this type before and they tend to be big so I go down half a size but the usual Skechers are pretty true to size. I think they will be getting alot of returns.

Chloe of all people had to correct Vonda on one style, a crocheted one, as the black shoe had a scalloped front unlike the other 2 colours! There was some passing reference to a lack of sleep on Vonda's part... I suppose it could have been jet lag, but these days it seems highly implausible.
I watched quite a lot of Q yesterday afternoon 🤪

Possibly realised they had to, after the cock up, so those who ordered one size could order the correct one at the same price point. I bet heads will roll on this one.

Just checked on the w/site, and its showing as sold out, unless they've withdrawn them.

Latest posts

Back