So disappointed Anna Griffin

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
I really got into card making after seeing Dawn Bibby on QVC and I bought lots including the Anna Griffin boxes, the Christmas one especially. The quality is lovely.I saw Anna Griffin was on today and thought especially with the new craft channels coming that QVC were going to have something really good to grab my money off me. So disappointed. I saw many many of the same embellishments that I still have some of, the bird, butterflies etc. The pop up cards were too expensive, I make cards to donate to charity and need to be able to make lots of them at very reasonable cost. I have templates to make pop up cards. The new items were embossing folders which although I have a Grand Caliber I have enough, I don't think most people really notice the pattern on embossed card as long as it is pretty. You need some new designs Anna.

Anna Griffin's Christmas boxes are beautiful. I am not sure if I will go for it when it airs, as I've so much stuff left from the last Christmas box I bought.

I shouldn't have bought the pop up cards but I did. I still have a lot of last year's Christmas box and I gave what was left of the year before that away on Freecycle (to a lady that was so happy with it she nearly cried!). Anna's cards have that certain style and I doubt she would change it. Every time I give cards made from the kits people actually phone me to thank me - unheard of really lol. Anna's also a really nice lady and I love watching her shows. Will have to tie my hands together next time she comes over.

I wouldn't have thought it would work out cost effective to make and sell these cards for charity but there's some really good kits on C&C that would probably fit the bill.

CC

I've yet to get a home-made card that I liked, to be honest, but if it gives pleasure to whoever makes it, that's fine with me.

I ordered the kids kit that was new this visit with all the animals etc i loved it! I also ordered the Anna Griffin Home towels set too... oops

I might have dreamt this... but the tv was on and I was busy and didn't notice that Anna Griffin (craft)was on with Simon, when I looked up and saw they were selling a roll of wallpaper ... it was only £66.00 a roll. I just hope that I wasn't hallucinating. :giggle:

I might have dreamt this... but the tv was on and I was busy and didn't notice that Anna Griffin (craft)was on with Simon, when I looked up and saw they were selling a roll of wallpaper ... it was only £66.00 a roll. I just hope that I wasn't hallucinating. :giggle:

You hope you weren't??? I'd hope it was just an hallucination :mysmilie_13:

ahh but its Removable Wallpaper not your normal kind hehe

and don't forget its easy to join up with the previous sheet lol... as much as i love Anna Griffin I don't think i want to decorate my walls with wallpaper of the design she uses for her craft boxes haha

and don't forget its easy to join up with the previous sheet lol... as much as i love Anna Griffin I don't think i want to decorate my walls with wallpaper of the design she uses for her craft boxes haha

haha true but i like the idea & the idea to get Anna to extend & expand in to the home one is a nice one hope it lasts longer than the kim & co home stuff like

haha true but i like the idea & the idea to get Anna to extend & expand in to the home one is a nice one hope it lasts longer than the kim & co home stuff like

yeah i hope it lasts too, i ordered her towels today and already have one of her flower arrangements and am tempted with some bedding, but the colours aren't really want i want unless i paint which i really don't want to do :thinking:

Latest posts

Back