So Which Of These Would You Like To See QVC Work With???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Now it might be:

Jewellery

Clothing

Household

The choice is:

Dolly Parton

or

Liz Hurley

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

Yes, I just had a survey asking which of these would I buy from if the collaborated with QVC?

Neither thank you.

I love Dolly Parton. Not sure I would necessarily buy products just because she endorsed them.

I heard her interviewed and her response to being asked how she felt about being called a dumb blond was class. She said. "first of all I know I ain't dumb and second of all I know I ain't blond". You gotta love Dolly.

I got the same survey and gave the same answer. Neither thank you. Dolly should stick to music and films because she`s great at both and Liz should buy herself a decent dress instead of wearing one held together by safety pins. She recently played a Queen in a film about a Royal family and Joan Collins played the Queen Mother. It was slated by the critics, hardly surprising.
Liz`s farm is currently up for sale for £3.5 million so i guess she`s had enough of playing farmer in her designer wellies and now fancies designing clothes or jewellery instead. I read an interview with her a while ago, she was all togged out in designer wellies and clothes and spouting how she gets her hands dirty with the pigs, yeh right.

I can only sigh with despair at QVC's increasing celeb-focus and desperation!!!

We don't all slavishly follow gossip mags, reality tv, celeb-this or that tv programmes.

Some of us would actually like pleasant knowledgeable guests who actually work for the brands they are promoting (as in, employed by), who can string together more than a few stock phrases. Unfortunately these seem to be a dwindling breed, being replaced by "stylists", "bloggers", z-list celebrities etc. We've had enough of those, surely?

Dolly is a wonderful musician, but sorry I do not want to buy her frying pan, cushions or earrings. I won't mention the jumpsuits.

I wouldn't go near anything by Liz Hurley

I wouldn't allow a celebrity endorsement persuade me to buy, more likely it would make me not buy. I do admire and respect Dolly greatly, however.

I love Dolly Parton. Not sure I would necessarily buy products just because she endorsed them.

I heard her interviewed and her response to being asked how she felt about being called a dumb blond was class. She said. "first of all I know I ain't dumb and second of all I know I ain't blond". You gotta love Dolly.

I think another Dolly quote was something like - "Do you know how expensive it is to look this cheap"? :mysmilie_17:

I love Dolly but wouldn't buy anything she endorsed. At least she can belt out a good song. Now as for Ms Earle, an actress? ..... :mysmilie_19::mysmilie_15:

I love Dolly but wouldn't buy anything she endorsed. At least she can belt out a good song. Now as for Ms Earle, an actress? ..... :mysmilie_19::mysmilie_15:

Sorry meant Ms Hurley oops! :mysmilie_14:

I bought a DP cd before Christmas and it's on in my car all the time. I love her sass and although I'm not blinded enough to buy endorsed products I'd certainly look. Ahem, I take that back, I was blinded enough to try Lulu's Timebomb which did in fact bomb and it went straight back.

Nora just read your post ha ha ha ha ha ha :mysmilie_17:

CC

Had me confused then Nora! Thought that old Liz was coming on with a CD to sing about the virtues of Aloe Vera!:mysmilie_19:

To the tune of Three Cigarettes In A Ashtray.

My Aloe Vera plant has left me. The cut was just far too deep, for him to handle. Now I am sitting sun burnt with no relief. :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back