Someone please tell Ophelia....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just watching fashion outlet programme with Jenny Blackwell and Annalise. It's obvious JB has done absolutely no preparation for this programme. She is talking total rubbish. It's not an easy watch. She can't describe the clothes to save her life! Think I would rather listen to wet EviešŸ™„ . Switching over - again!!
I much prefer Carla Lazlo.

She was away for quite a while but I donā€™t recall exactly how long. I was surprised she didnā€™t rabbit on about it much on her return.

Debbie Flint and Simon Biaggi are the worse presenters. Both are cheesy and cringeworthy to watch.Debbie Flint looks as if she wants to slap you into submission and Simon Bore you into submission.

Simon is just embarrassing, cringeworthy. His disingenuous facial expressions particularly irritate me.

I'll always remember when he got replaced as a weather-person on one of the morning channels, he went on a massive rant about it, quite misogynistic too as I recall. Not sure what it is about male weather-presenters on the commerical-side of TV ... their egoes seem to be waaaaay bigger than their actual talent (I'm thinking about Alex Beresford, the bloke who had a hissy-fit with Piers Morgan then went to 'crack' America, and failed). I reckon Simon is one of the biggest diva's at QVC, he really does seem to love himself.

Debbie Flint must have heard the reports on Ophelia's voice and lack of presentation skills because when she was on with Evie yesterday, her voice was soft, angelic, her nose wrinkling grins friendly and sincere looking. Evie was her spiritual self. Debbie was subtle, but her steely and manipulative sales technique was still evident. She was pushing. Is QVC in trouble?

Debbie Flint must have heard the reports on Ophelia's voice and lack of presentation skills because when she was on with Evie yesterday, her voice was soft, angelic, her nose wrinkling grins friendly and sincere looking. Evie was her spiritual self. Debbie was subtle, but her steely and manipulative sales technique was still evident. She was pushing. Is QVC in trouble?
I think they are. They are panicking trying to sell odd random items but that's not working either. And the constant clothes is boring and dare I say overpriced.

Even the sales items are the same old products that theyā€™ve had in previous sales. I think all these ā€œamazingā€ EZPay offers šŸ™„ are a ploy to get people to buy any old stock that they canā€™t shift.

Personally I think that saving your money to buy food, to heat the house and for petrol at the moment is more important that buying outdated stock on multiple products on EZPays, just because it looks like a deal (but probably isnā€™t in reality.) I just hope that those customers wonā€™t run into financial difficulties if payments are leaving their bank accounts for the next few months. Some on Qurio have already said that they have ā€œmeltedā€ their credit cards on the EZPays. šŸ˜³

I think it also wreaks of desperation on QVCā€™s part as well. They are certainly not the same company that they were when I first found them years ago on channel 16.

Yep, this latest round of Cost of Living crisis may well be the final nail in QVCs coffin. I can't see many Brownies at Ā£20 a box being sold, or a few bags of popcorn for 15 quid being the necessities in peoples shopping basket any time soon.

I know there will always be those who can afford this stuff no matter what, BUT if they are of a comfortable lifestyle they won't be buying from QVC, and those at the other end of the scale can't afford it anyway.

Latest posts

Back