Speedy Delivery (for a change!)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyMum

Registered Shopper
Well, I am impressed! I ordered my Prepology silicone spatter guards on Friday and when I got home half an hour since there was the Hermes card to say they had been left with my next door neighbour. So fast they haven't had time to email my order confirmation or delivery notification in fact!

My last order , the Nails Inc TSV arrived in two days , like you Busymum I was impressed , wonder how long that will last lol :giggle:

Well, I am impressed! I ordered my Prepology silicone spatter guards on Friday and when I got home half an hour since there was the Hermes card to say they had been left with my next door neighbour. So fast they haven't had time to email my order confirmation or delivery notification in fact!

love your profile picture of your cat xx

My last order , the Nails Inc TSV arrived in two days , like you Busymum I was impressed , wonder how long that will last lol :giggle:

not long I don't suppose! DD texted me to order her some Nails Inc, you just reminded me, not the TSV, but anyway, think that one came quite quickly too..either they're trying to impress, or they're not getting as many orders!

love your profile picture of your cat xx

thank you! have passed on the compliment to Miss Jess! That radiator was on..she does love her comforts!

Considering you have to pay for postage it should always be a few days to arrive.

They could take a leaf out of John Lewis book - I ordered a Wok on a Sunday afternoon and it was delivered Monday afternoon!

they've done it again..! I had notification that my waitlist SBC body butter was despatched yesterday morning..it's just arrived - they do seem to be pulling their socks up at the minute!

they've done it again..! I had notification that my waitlist SBC body butter was despatched yesterday morning..it's just arrived - they do seem to be pulling their socks up at the minute!

WOW that's brill Busymum , as Stratobuddy said maybe it's not as busy as usual and they're able to get the goods despatched quicker , be nice to order and always know you'd get it in a couple of days , or am I expecting too much lol

Latest posts

Back