Spinning Jewellery Mirrored Cabinet by Lori Greiner TSV 15/12/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have the oblong plastic jewellery organiser that was a tsv a few years ago. I use it every day. It is very ugly. This one looks more attractive.

I have a jewellery box similar to the first one in Ian's post above, but from the Thomas Pacconi range from years ago. It was a whole lot less than the Lori Greiner one and has the same anti-tarnish lining. One thing I would say is that you need enough table-top space around it to open it. Space being at a premium in my home I found it was a nuisance having to clear the decks to open it so now it's storing stuff I rarely wear but don't want to part with.

Shame the range was dropped by QVC, the glass Xmas ornaments always seemed popular.

I was lucky enough to get this version many years ago when it was on QVC. It is fabulous and I keep a lot of my jewellery in it. It gets spun around and both sides opened at least once a day and still looks as good as the day I received it. The only things I can't really keep in it are my bracelets of which there are many. But the earings, necklace and rings sections are fab.

I have a jewellery box similar to the first one in Ian's post above, but from the Thomas Pacconi range from years ago. It was a whole lot less than the Lori Greiner one and has the same anti-tarnish lining. One thing I would say is that you need enough table-top space around it to open it. Space being at a premium in my home I found it was a nuisance having to clear the decks to open it so now it's storing stuff I rarely wear but don't want to part with.

Shame the range was dropped by QVC, the glass Xmas ornaments always seemed popular.

ahh that range was fab!! i just got out our glass snowman (massive & heavy) & his 2 little ones thats were a tsv years ago & its still in its original box (which still has its item number on!!) & is as nice today as it was back then

I loved Thomas Pacconi too, I bought a huge and heavy storage trunk like box, beautifully patterned with a removable shelf. Weighs a ton, but excellent storage for all my dvds. The Christmas range was excellent, unlike all the battery driven plastic on offer now.

It's a nice idea but so ugly. Looks old fashioned cheap and tacky couldn't bring myself to put my jewellery in there. However if I had a young daughter who likes dressing up I might be tempted by the white one.

My ugly one is full. Just loads of costume jewellery. I could do with another jewellery box but not buying another one. I use my current one every day.

i have a mirrored console table for my jewellery. on top of it i have mirrored boxes and the lori grenier letters

My ugly one is full. Just loads of costume jewellery. I could do with another jewellery box but not buying another one. I use my current one every day.

:blush:Oops sorry, have they had them on before then? They do look perfect for costume jewellery etc. i am so disorganised I could really do with all these organisation products. Only last night I didn't give myself enough time to get ready for my work Xmas party and ended up going without the jewellery I wanted to wear because I didn't have time to look for it.

I could probably customise one to suit my taste if I got one how would you describe the build quality it doesn't look great on the telly but have not managed to catch a close up of the outside of the cabinet yet.

BTW I was taken by the perfume atomisers and have just ordered a similar one on ebay for £1.39.

:blush:Oops sorry, have they had them on before then? They do look perfect for costume jewellery etc. i am so disorganised I could really do with all these organisation products. Only last night I didn't give myself enough time to get ready for my work Xmas party and ended up going without the jewellery I wanted to wear because I didn't have time to look for it.

I could probably customise one to suit my taste if I got one how would you describe the build quality it doesn't look great on the telly but have not managed to catch a close up of the outside of the cabinet yet.

BTW I was taken by the perfume atomisers and have just ordered a similar one on ebay for £1.39.
Mine is really ugly. It is a tsv from a couple of years ago. Very plasticky. A lot of complaints on QVC. The one today is nicer!
I kept mine as I really needed to organise my jewellery and I did!
Here is the ugly one

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00AMFOSOM/?tag=shoppingcom03-21.

Latest posts

Back