Spot the Elf

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

missbabs

Registered Shopper
Hi, new to this forum! I wondered if anyone else has noticed the wee Scottish girl who presents on QVC style in an ad on ITV as an elf. She started the same time Katy Pullhanger and I prefer her tbh. She did make a lot of mistakes but,is getting better...slowly. Can't stand Pullhanger and the vampire smile :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

Hi, new to this forum! I wondered if anyone else has noticed the wee Scottish girl who presents on QVC style in an ad on ITV as an elf. She started the same time Katy Pullhanger and I prefer her tbh. She did make a lot of mistakes but,is getting better...slowly. Can't stand Pullhanger and the vampire smile :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

I'm afraid I'm not much help, as I'm not sure who you mean (only tend to watch the main channel), but just wanted to say hello and :mysmilie_357:. :wave:

Yes I think I know who you mean, she was on Bid Tv along with her tweeness Katy Pulloneover. I think KT swallowed the "how to be presenter" book 101.

When I seen your title, I thought you was talking about diddy Me Hall, but then I thought no you couldn't be, elfs are taller. :mysmilie_17: :mysmilie_357:

:mysmilie_520::mysmilie_520:

Hello and welcome. Hope you enjoy the forum.

Hello Missbabs, love your username are you a fan of Acorn Antiques. I know the presenter you mean as I saw 5 minutes of QVC Style the other day. I found her a bit odd but no worse than Katy 'Fangs' Pulinger.

Acorn Antiques...

Loved 'Acorn Antiques' Julie Walters fantastic & Victoria Wood (bless her & Rip)
Legs Akimbo too... the list is endless!

Isn't the elf Richard Jackson? Ah, no, he's the gnome :mysmilie_14: Haven't seen the other girl but Katy Pullinger gets right down my tonsils and those teeth are a bit weird as well.

CC

I know who you mean she does the not on the high street ad. She wears pointy ears! Seen her on Q style occasionally

Latest posts

Back