Spray and Leave

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, I saw that in an email that came from IW - looks like the same stuff as W and F. There was also something similar on Amazon with 5 star reviews that was around £20. Just check it's a solution that you dilute as some of them you use neat and that's not cost effective.

CC

Yes, I saw that in an email that came from IW - looks like the same stuff as W and F. There was also something similar on Amazon with 5 star reviews that was around £20. Just check it's a solution that you dilute as some of them you use neat and that's not cost effective.

CC

Yes you dilute it, it says "concentrated" on the front.

Add Code 347301 to you order and you get £10 off (no minimum spend) :D

i have used the patio magic £10 inc delivery from amazon. really good results. bought the sprayer for £8 also free delivery. back and front gardens patio looking great

i have used the patio magic £10 inc delivery from amazon. really good results. bought the sprayer for £8 also free delivery. back and front gardens patio looking great

Many thanks to the poster on here a few months ago who mentioned ProKleen from Amazon as an alternative to RJ. It cost me £15 for 5 litres, dilute 5 to 1, and has done a very good job of turning my paving stones from green to grey.

Add Code 347301 to you order and you get £10 off (no minimum spend) :D

Thanks, Autumn. And thanks to shopperholic as well, for the link. I've used Patio Magic and it did a good job. I then tried Wet and Forget and it was even better but, if the Spear and Jackson one is the same then it's a really good deal. I've got a lot of bloc paving and a large patio as well and so this is the kind of product that I use regularly.

I've also bought a few things from IW recently and their delivery is quicker than QVC's.

I ordered the Spear and Jackson product, after replying on this thread (i.e. at about 5.50 pm on 5th October.) It was delivered this afternoon .......... so less than 48 hours later.

Latest posts

Back