Stock piling

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was surprised that they will accept hair dye as well,my only problem is how to package everything up as there really is an awful lot,wish I had known about this years ago as I am feeling guilty about throwing things away when someone could have used it.
Lynn

They did have a postage voucher if I remember rightly and somewhere you could drop stuff off (was it lush?) If I can find the info I will post it here.

Just looked it is on the site so you have probably seen it already
Please email us for parcels over 10kg.

North of England

Manchester:
Email for details

Wales

Email for details

Scotland

Email for details

I'm a bit of a shocker for having a stockpile of stuff. I tried to use up as much as possible before we emigrated last year, I didn't buy anything for ages, I sold stuff on eBay and I sent a box full of brand new makeup and skincare to a shelter that someone mentioned on here. Yet I still took three boxes of stuff with me (mostly makeup but quite an amount of skincare too) and I've been terrible since we got here! I'm really missing being able to nip into Boots and get nice things cheaply - makeup and skincare is ludicrously expensive here - and so I've been on eBay and lookfantastic and other websites and just hoarding! I have two full Elemis sets under the bed which were amazing value but still, I didn't really need two. I got presents of stuff for Christmas which I haven't even opened yet, it's like I'm afraid I'll run out and have to face the horror of chemists over here to try and find something. I don't think I'll ever run out!!

Latest posts

Back