Strip Poker

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JW2

Registered Shopper
With all the layering with Yong Kim me thinks it would be a great outfit for strip poker, I wonder if Ingrid is a fan of that too :mysmilie_466:

Don't think I'd like to see what's under all Debbie's layers!:puke: By the way she's just said she must be. shrinking, with a bit of luck she might disappear altogether eh!

I assume you mean height wise as I thought she seemed to be a bit heavier but perhaps she was just wearing a size too small.

I caught a little bit of the show where Debbie said she wears a size 12. Without meaning to sound nasty that does seem a tad unlikely. I mean she's not big at all, but I'd be very surprised if she was as small as a 12.

I caught a little bit of the show where Debbie said she wears a size 12. Without meaning to sound nasty that does seem a tad unlikely. I mean she's not big at all, but I'd be very surprised if she was as small as a 12.

Debbie wears a size 12 LOL,i'll crack the jokes :mysmilie_50:

She used to say that on a good day she was a 14 and on a bad one 16 and on the few seconds of YK which I saw she was definitely a 16 but wearing a 12.

I'm surprised that Yong Kim and Kipling haven't joined forces, - they're using the same colour palette !

They'd be known as Yong Kip Ling !!! or Yongki Pling !

(yeah I've been at the Bombay and tonic)

Latest posts

Back